Master Fu

"Get in," Said a voice from the inside of the massage room, where there stood an old short man.

"Hi" Greeted Marinette.  

"Hello" Greeted Adrien following Marinette into the room.

"Welcome back," Said the old man and showed the two teens to sit down on the massage bed.

"Thank you" Said Marinette.

"Thank you, sir" Said Adrien sitting next to his girlfriend.

"Master Fu, we came here to..." Said Marinette, which was cut off by the Asian guy.

"Talk about Hawk Moth getting stronger" Finished Master Fu.

"Wow" Said Adrien surprised by it. "How did you know?" Asked Adrien.

"This doesn't matter now, what matters is, how are we going to handle this from now on?" Asked Master Fu.

"Yes right, that's why we got here," Said Marinette. "I think we need some help with fighting the new akumatized villains, they're always getting stronger every time we fight them"

"Like Handyman, the last one we fought. We took almost the whole day to beat him and catch his Akuma" Explained Adrien and suddenly Marinette looked shocked, as she realized, that she forgot something.

"The Akuma Adrien!" Shouted Marinette. "I forgot to catch the akuma!" Yelled Marinette shaking Adrien in front of her with her own hands.

"How did this happen?" Asked Adrien surprised.

"I don't know, I....I..." Said Marinette and hugged Adrien. "I'm a horrible hero"

"No, you're not..." Said Adrien to comfort her.

"Okay, Wait a sec" Said Master Fu walking to his music record box (I don't know that name of the box, with the Miraculouses) and opened it and inside of it was another black box, which was familiar to both heroes. It looked like that small box, they got their miraculouses from.

"What is that?" Asked Adrien looking at the box.

"This is where I keep all the miraculouses" Responded Master Fu showing it to Adrien. He saw on it all the seven spots for the miraculouses. All miraculouses were gone, except for the fox and the bee miraculouses.

"I got here the Bee and the Fox miraculous" Explained Master Fu. "I'll be giving them to the next holders of them"

"And who will they be?" Asked Adrien.

"You will find out soon enough my son," Said Master Fu smiling at him. Adrien looked at Marinette, which shrugged at him in misunderstand.

Under the Eiffel Tower stood several students looking at two other students checking out everything on their bicycles.

"Where are Adrien and Marinette?" Asked Alya looking at Nino.

"Adrien texted me saying, he's on the way back here with Marinette. They were at the bakery meeting somebody from China"

"Okay" Replied Alya not very convinced. "For me, there's something going on between these two"

"They're in a relationship just like me and you, or Ivan and Mylène, Lila and Nath or Juleka and Rose..."

"I know, I know, but they aren't disappearing sometimes during classes like Adrien and Marinette"

"Hey who do you guys think will win?" Asked Rose looking at Nino and Alya. "Probably Kim, he's an expert in biking" Replied Nino.

"I'm for Alix" Said Alya. "Oh I gotta film this race," Said Alya taking her phone out of her bag, turning the camera on.