The Dupain-Cheng Bakery

The next morning Lila was still sleeping next to Nathaniel on her bed. She rolled with her back to the mattress and stood up, stretching her arms while yawning. She passed her palm of the had over her face, then turned her head around to look at her sleeping boy. She stretched her hand over him to grab her phone, which lied on the night table of her. She unlocked her phone and surfed around on the internet, then she heard Nathaniel snoring. 

She looked at him as he snored during the sleep, causing her to giggle. She took the phone's camera to record him. She smiled as she observed him until he woke up after she giggled again.

"Uh good morning" Greeted Nathaniel looking at the girl, receiving a peck on his forehead.

"Good morning baby" Greeted Lila embracing him. "I've caught you snoring" "And you were...." Asked Nathaniel and Lila played him the video. "That's what I thought" Replied Nathaniel making Lila chuckle.

"It's adorable, Nathy"

"Not as adorable, when you're sleeping" Said Nathaniel. "When I went to bed, I've seen you sleeping so peacefully. You looked really gorgeous"

"Aww" Replied Lila leaning her forehead on his. Nathaniel's stomach grumbled and Lila noted it. "Hungry, hum?" Asked Lila.

"Like very hungry," Said Nathaniel then Lila took his pants, which were on the ground and threw it on his face.

"Then put your clothes on" Demanded Lila. "We're going to the bakery," Said Lila taking Nathaniel orange shirt and holding it in front of him, in which he then pulled to himself, bringing Lila with it, crashing and landing over him.

"Sorry" Apologized Nathaniel smiling awkwardly, then got pushed by Lila's hand on his face to the side.

"Come get up" Demanded Lila then he obeyed her.

At the bakery Marinette stood in front of the cash register along with her mother and her father was with Adrien looking at the over.

"It smells delicious," Said Adrien smelling the scent, which came from there.

"You're sure you don't want to do an apprenticeship here?" Asked Tom, causing Marinette to blush.

"Dad?" Asked Marinette embarrassed.

"You'd learn to bake and also to use the cashier," Told Sabine giggling.

"Mamam?" Asked Marinette and Adrien chuckled.

"I think about that" Said Adrien. "After all, my father said it wouldn't matter, what kind of apprenticeship I start"

"See and who knows, maybe you'll like that"

"We'll see then," Said Sabine, rolling her eyes at the daughter, which gave her an awkward smile.

"Did anyone else already found something?" Asked Tom looking at the others.

"Myléne has recently found a job at the theatre, where Ivan is. Only they along with Max got something" Responded Marinette.

"Nino is going to work for a week at the café near the Eiffel Tower," Told Adrien. "Will go fine"

"Sure, after all, you still got a year time to find something, don't worry" Comforted Sabine looking at the kids.

"I'll be going to see if we need to order packaging for our pastries," Said Tom leaving the bakery into the back. The phone of Sabine rang and she attends it.

"Tom and Sabine's bakery? Good morning Mr. Bouvier"

Sabine left into another room to phone, then Adrien walked to his girlfriend.