It's Friday!

In Lila's house, she appeared in her room throwing her bag at her bed.

"Hey!" Shouted a voice, then she remembered about Trixx.  

"Oh Trixx, I forgot you were in there" Apologized Lila as the little fox came out scratching his head.

"For what is this hustle and bustle?" Asked Trixx and Lila picked the fox up.

"I have to get prepared for when Nathaniel arrives" Told Lila. "And by the way, you must know it anyway, you have to hide somewhere until he leaves"

"But he leaves tomorrow" Said Trixx sad.

"Don't worry, my dad won't be here for a few days, so you can sleep on his bed or anywhere else" Offered Lila petting the head of the fox, making him purr.

"Want some berries, before I get into the shower?" Asked Lila and she nodded and followed her.

"Shall I wait, until you finish showering?" Asked Trixx.

"You can enter later when I go do the depilation," Said Lila, making Trixx tilt her head.

"What's that?" Asked Trixx.

"It's like shaving, but you use a kind of hot wax to do this" Explained Lila. "It rips your hair out from the root and it takes longer to grow back"

"Okay, seems useful" Said Trixx entering along with the girl into the kitchen.

At the Agreste's mansion, Adrien walked on a corridor along with Plagg.

"What kind of presence?" Asked Adrien looking at the black kwami.

"She said, it might be another kwami" Said Plagg. "I've been feeling this since I met you, but I didn't know, that there was something wrong here"

"Weird, I wonder what we will find" Said Adrien, while they walked on the corridor.

"Do you think my father might be hiding a miraculous or something?" Asked Adrien. "Remember the day, we fought Simons Says? He checked out my ring as he shook my hand as I was Cat Noir. He might know about the miraculouses"

"Who knows" Replied Plagg. "We've been looking everywhere and we found nothing"

"Too bad"

"At least I can get some free Cheese" Said Plagg flying the way back. Adrien thought for a moment, then he thought back on the day, where Master Fu took the fox and the bee miraculous out of the chest and he saw an empty blue spot, with the peacock design of a fan. He then got a flashback of Plagg looking around in the safe of Gabriel Agreste, seeing him passing by the peacock miraculous.

"The peacock miraculous!" Shouted Adrien looking back at a surprised Plagg. "I think that what Tikki is meaning is the one in the safe of my father," Said Adrien looking as surprised as Plagg.

Both then ran the whole house through to the atelier, where they encounter Nathalie sitting on the bureau on the phone, which then stared at Adrien surprised.

"Uh...." Said Adrien, then Natalie covered her phone with her hand.

"Do you wish something?" Asked Natalie looking at the boy.

"I....wanted to see, if you were busy, cause there was something on one of my homework, which I didn't understand...if you could explain to me that better?" Said Adrien then she nodded.

"I'll be coming later, I have to finish this call," Said Natalie and Adrien nodded and left the atelier.

"And now?" Asked Plagg. "Any idea?"

"We could come in the middle of the night, what do you think?" Asked Adrien.

"I like this idea" Said Plagg rubbing his hands together, smiling.