Months later

A few months later a few more students had found a place, where they could later start their job formation, while the others are still looking for a place to start.  

Out of the friends' circle of Nathaniel and Lila, Rose and Juleka found a place at a cosmetic store, where they would learn how to become cosmeticians and sell cosmetic products. Lila also found a job as a saleswoman in a clothing store at the airport.

"Girls, you can't believe it," Said Lila to Rose and Ana, which sat together on a bench waiting for the rest of their friends. "I've found a job at the airport of Paris!" Announced Lila, making them jump and scream along with Lila while hugging each other.

"Oh my god Lila, congratulations," Said Ana.

"Great job!" Said Rose. "Now we all have something, not the whole class, but all.

"But Ana and Nathaniel are still looking for, right?" Asked Lila and Ana nodded.

"I'm going next week for three days at the perfumery, let's hope I get the job this time"

"With the concurrence, it's difficult I know," Said Lila petting the friend on the shoulder. On the field of the school appeared Juleka and Nathaniel walking by to the others.

"Hi" Greeted Juleka and Nathaniel.

"Nath!" Shouted Lila running into his arms. "I finally found my apprenticeship, finally, finally, finally!"

"Great!" Said Nathaniel. "Congratulations," Said Nathaniel and looked at the others.

"Seems like I'm the last one" Said Nathaniel to the others.

"Me too," Said Ana looking at him.

"Oh sorry, I forgot," Said Nathaniel and Lila's phone was ringing then she took it.

"It's my mother," Said Lila then attended it. "Ciao mamma" Greeted Lila walking off, while the others looked at her.

"What are you searching for?" Asked Ana looking at the redhead.

"What, you mean for a job?" Asked Nathaniel and the short girl nodded.

"Salesman" Responded Nathaniel.

"Do you know, how I imagine you as?" Asked Ana and Rose stood up, walking off.

"Myléne I got something for you," Said Rose walking of and Juleka stand there with the other two.

"Uh as what?" Asked Nathaniel.

"As a construction worker"

"Like your dad?" Asked Nathaniel raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, just imagine it," Said Ana imagining it along with Nathaniel. "You'd look great."

Nathaniel imagined himself as a construction worker, wearing an orange reflected suit and a yellow helmet over his head. He finds himself to look good, but working too harsh for him.

"That would be too...."

"Imagine you working shirtless in the sun and getting a brown skin" Said Ana dreamily, making Juleka and Nathaniel raise their eyebrows in surprise by Ana's act.

"Redheads don't get brown" Said Nathaniel looking at the girl.

"Aww," Said Ana and stood in front of him, passing her hand on his face, but then Nathaniel grabbed her hand, forcing her to stop it.

"Don't touch me!" Shouted Nathaniel and Ana tried to pass her hand again on his cheeks, but he held it again, but this time he held it hard.

"Ouch" Replied Ana.