Leaving me

Mia
33 weeks

"Mia" Alessandro shouted from downstairs
" I'm upstairs" I told him, as I could hear him running up the stairs.
"Baby, I'm sorry but somethings come up" he told me as he wrapped his arms around me.
" what do you mean?" I asked concerned. Is he leaving me?
" we've got two weeks of training that we have to do, which is in France. I'm really sorry I didn't realise it was today. "
" you're leaving me ?" I asked worriedly.
" I'm sorry baby " he said as he tilted my chin up and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.
" I can't do this alone. " I admitted. Suddenly it all seemed so real.
Lately the twins have been getting very active.
" baby, I know you can. If you need anything you know that you just need to call me. "
" okay"
" since nobody will be at the house im going to leave some gaurds." Alessandro told me.
" what about the twins?" I asked worried.
" the twins will be okay. You arent due for another 7 weeks. " he assured me as he kissed my forehead.
" i love you" alessandro told me
" i love you too"

Waving goodbye was the hardest. Two weeks without him seemed impossible.

After he closed the door with all his men leading behind him, the house didn't feel the same.
It was empty.
Quiet.
Lonely.

Food. I need more food.
I plodded into the kitchen searching through the fridge to see what the guys left for me. They told me not to leave the house without telling them and taking guards with me just in case. So, they restocked the fridge. To my amazement the fridge was stacked full of goodness.
Man I love this.

I decided to have bacon and pancakes. I wandered over to the sink to wash my hands. As I looked out the window into the garden, I couldn't help but spot a dark blob in the garden. I stopped running the tap and dried my hands and I looked up but the blob was no longer there.
Strange.
I think I'm overthinking it too much. I'm scared to be alone especially in a mafia house.

Since I had nothing better to do I decided to start folding the twins clothes and putting them in the chest of draws Alessandro built the other day.

Things like this make me excited for when they arrive.
I can't lie, I'm scared . Terrified for a fact. 17 years old and I'm having children.
But the outcome of this is going to be amazing.
Alessandro and I will bring the girls up together and maybe one day give them more siblings.

Everything in my life finally seemed like it was coming together one by one. My dad was out of the picture and instead I had a man that loves me.
A man that would do anything for me in a heartbeat.
And that made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

End of chapter!

I know it's very short and I'm sorry but it's all to do with the story. Thank you for reading. Thank you for voting and commenting too.

Just want to clarify. I am from the uk and the age of consent here is 16. This means their relationship is not illegal.
I never thought about the age of consent of other places even though this is set in USA so sorry.