Rodrigo

Alessandro

Once we pulled back up outside the house and put the cars in the garage I saw Mia run to her room. Ohhh honey you aren't getting away that easily. I instantly ran after her and pushed open the door. She was sat on the bed.
" Mia where do you think you are going ?"
She gulped and admitted she didn't know. Ahh the power I held right now.
I walked over to her and pushed her back on the bed so she was lying down.
I moved my hand across her lips and down her body. I then ran my hands along her legs.
" Mia I told you not to follow me today but you did anyway " I said as I moved my hand higher up her leg. She took a sharp breath in and shut her eyes.
" you should've listened to me " I told her as I caressed her lips with my thumb.
" Baby I am going to make you listen to me " I told her as I ripped off all her clothes.

Hours and hours passed and I still had not stopped. Mia was exhausted. Oh no I was not letting her go easily.
After about another hour I gave in and let her rest. I put the covers over her as I took a shower and went to see Leo.
I met him in my office.
" you took your time " he said to me
" well I had business of my own to sort out " I assured him with a chuckle.
" Rodrigo found a memory stick in what looked like the operating room. "
" where is it ?" I demanded
" Alessandro don't panic, he's still got it"
" oh okay well send him up here "
Leo left the room to get Rodrigo.
Rodrigo was one of my men in the mafia. He wasn't particularly high up but I trusted him. Well I trusted all my men as I only recruited the ones that passed the test.
The test was something all my men had to do to enter my mafia. It was a physical endurance test where basically they have to endure unbearable amounts of pain in the name of my mafia. If they pass they have earned their place. Most people don't make it so only the strongest men are in my mafia.

Minutes passed and Rodrigo greeted me in the office. He presented me with the memory stick. Hopefully this would give us answers.  I thanked him and dismissed him.
Leo, Jackson and I all shut the door to the office and sat down. I sat in front the the computer and plugged it in.  I sat in suspense and so did my men. A few minutes passed before the files loaded.
There were two files. One called base and the other called Mia.
As soon as I saw the second file name my heart rate picked up.
I quickly opened it hoping that there would be nothing in it but I was wrong. Someone has obviously been following mias every move. All her personal information and pictures in this file. They are after Mia. They know she's here and the people want her. But how do they know she's here ?
I quickly deleted all the information on Mia and opened the other file. The other file was called base. Once I opened it there was a few maps and floor plans for the warehouse we invaded today. So that's their base.
That's was all the information the stick contained however now it was obvious we need to wait out at that place to catch some men and take them for questioning.
" why do they want Mia ? " I asked myself frustratedly. All I want to do is keep her safe yet she seems to be the thing this person wants.
" we will take time to plan our next step. For now you guys are free to go "

A few hours later I walked into the lounge and watched tv with Mia. For now I was happy with how things were. I had double the security needed and I had the upper hand.

End of chapter!
Sorry this is really short but I just wanted to do another update tonight!
I am so shocked I have over 800 reads. I just can't believe it! Thank you to everyone! Please comment and like.