Meet the parents

20 weeks Alessandro I was lying on a cold, damp floor

20 weeks
Alessandro
I was lying on a cold, damp floor. I reached out to my side and felt nothing. I rubbed my eyes open and sat up. The light shining through the window was blinding. Where was I?
I looked down at me to see I was chained to the floor. I pulled at the chains trying to break them but it was no use. I used every trick I knew to get out of them however nothing worked.

The cell door suddenly creaked open and that's when I saw the guards and a man in a black mask holding Mia.
" get your hand off her " I spat in disgust.
They all chuckled.
Mia looked at me and she looked horrified. As soon as we joined eyes I could see nothing but pain.
" oh Mia" I muttered trying to comfort her but it was no use. I could see her violently shaking in fear as she was being held by this man.
" LET HER GO " I screamed at the man. He dropped her to the floor however he trod his foot down on her back while holding the gun above her head.
" do not move princess " he muttered to her in a sickening voice.
" go to hell" I shouted at the man.
" you'll pay Alessandro. I always told you that you would pay " and with that he shot. He shot her. He took all the air out of her body. Leaving her laying on the floor bleeding out. For her final seconds of life her eyes connected with me as she tried to smile. She smiled to assure me everything would be okay.

I woke up in cold sweats gripping the mattress. I quickly looked to my left and realised it was just a dream. Mia was sleeping peacefully next to me. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I leaned over the sink and splashed my face with cold water. For the first time in a while, I'm nervous. I never get nervous. I'm the mafia leader. Mafia leaders do not get nervous. However I was worried about seeing my parents. I don't know how they are going to react towards Mia and the baby. I haven't seen them for a long time. Especially because I don't want to see my father especially after everything he did to my mother.
I decided it was no use trying to sleep again so I put on some shorts and went to workout in the basement.

Mia
I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face from last night. The fact that Alessandro trusts me enough to open up to me makes me so happy. I've changed him, for the better.
I stretched out to hug him however I realised he wasn't in bed.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I decided to go and find him so I slipped my slippers onto my feet and went downstairs. I checked all downstairs and couldn't see him anywhere so I gathered he was in the basement. As I walked down the long dark hallway I heard pants coming from the gym.
I walked in to find Alessandro topless with low waisted shorts, sweat droplets making his abs and body glisten and the sound of his heavy pants sending shivers down my spine.
I must of been stood there for a little while as he came up to me and kissed my forehead.
" are you okay love ?" He asked me in that husky voice.
I gulped suddenly feeling a bit light headed. I wasn't sure whether that was from what I just saw or pregnancy.
Fuck, it's pregnancy. I ran straight out the room not having enough time to answer his question. As I ran down the hallway and up the stairs I could hear Alessandro shouting my name.
I ran as fast as I could Into the bathroom however I didn't make it.
I got to the hallway and I felt it coming up my throat. I bent down quickly and was sick all over the floor. Alessandro's hand stroked my back comfortingly.
" it's okay love. " he told me as he held my hair back and drew circles on my back.
" don't look Alessandro, please " I begged him not wanting him to see the sick on the floor.
" baby, don't be embarrassed. It's fine" he assured me.
Once the wave of nausea had passed, Alessandro put both hands around my waist and helped me to sit on my knees on the floor. He stayed with his arm around me as he knew what happened. Once I'm sick I normally feel faint so he always stays with me until I'm okay.
" it's okay love, I'm here " he kept whispering in my ear.
It was moments like that I'm happy I have him.  Moments like these when I realised I would not be able to do this on my own.

It was now time to meet his mum and dad. Alessandro drove up the long drive leading to a big mansion.
" wow "  I muttered in amazement.
Alessandro dropped the car outside the front of the house and came around to open the door for me.
" thank you " I told him. We both held hands as we walked up to the front door.
" remember I'm here " he told me as he kissed me quickly before we rung the doorbell.
I was wearing

The jacket hid my bump too so they won't suspect anything when they first meet me

As we both waited in anticipation for somebody to answer the door, Alessandro kissed me one last time before being interrupted by the door being opened.
" Alessandro " a bubbly looking women answered.
"Mum" Alessandro replied before smashing her into a hug. I smiled at their hug. I waited until they pulled apart. That's when her eyes met mine. They were sparkling with pure joy. Her smile was so inviting.
" you must be alessandro's mother, I'm Mia " I said to her as I held out my hand for a handshake.
" ahh your Mia. No come here darling " she said denying my handshake and instead taking time into a hug. I squeezed her gently, grateful for the hug.
" come in " she said to both of us. She showed us into the living room and we all sat down. While we were all talking a man in a grey suit stood in the door way.
" now where was my greeting " he said with a wicked smile. I saw the mood shift as Alessandro stiffened.

End of chapter!

So thank you to everyone who is reading! I've reached an amazing amount of reads which I never thought I would get. I'd love to see you guys commenting your thoughts and opinions. I love each and everyone of you for helping me out and reading this. You are all perfect!
I will release the second part of this tomorrow. I just wanted to get something out today! I will helpfully update a bit more!