Back where i belong

Alessandro
I couldn't explain how I was feeling.
Relief?
Anger?
Hurt?
Freedom?
Pain?
Loss?
I felt so many things all that once. I'd finally done it. I'd finally killed my father. He was no longer going to be a threat to me and my family.

Mia

We were in the car, half an hour away from home. I was going to be back where I belonged.
" Mia, what did he do to you ?" Alessandro asked.
" I don't know if you want to know " I told him honestly while I looked out the window.
" i need to know. So I can put it to rest"
I nodded my head and took a deep breath.
" I got a call late one night, from your father telling me that I had to leave you and kill the babies or else he would kill everyone I loved. That's why I was having a panic attack that day when you helped me "
I saw his fist curl up into a ball however I placed my hand comfortingly over the top, to try and calm him down. Instantly he relaxed, so I carried on.
" the next day, I had to go. I left and drove my way to the clinic, with a black car following me who was obviously one of your dads men checking I was doing my part. I drove up to the clinic and walked inside reluctantly, however luckily for me, they didn't follow me in they only waited out side. So for all they knew I had the abortion. I had to play it like I did in order for this to work. Once I got home I couldn't look at you. I felt so angry with your dad and myself. I felt angry with myself for being to weak to try and tell you. I felt like you were going to be taken from me. And my babies. That's when I got a message from your father telling me I had to leave that day, and that we would be going to the airport. I drove myself to the airport. "
I stopped as I could see Alessandro's painful expression plastered on his face.
" I didn't want to leave. Did you know the hardest thing was not saying goodbye. I knew I was going yet you didn't however if I looked upset or even tried to say goodbye you would know something. "
He nodded his head. I knew he understood however he still didn't like it.
" once I was at the airport I sat down on my plane seat. Your father joined me, he threatened me. Touched me. I was scared of him. Once we got of the plane and we were in the car in the way to the house, he told me that I didn't need you and I only needed him. He told me how glad he was that the babies were gone and soon my bump would go, so every reminder of you and them would be gone. He touched my thighs. I managed to slap his hands away, and he stopped. "
It was as if he was holding his breath. But once I said he stopped I saw a tiny amount of relief wash over him.
" we got to the house and he told me the rules. Claimed if I even tried anything, I would know the consequences. He locked me in my room with people watching me 24/7. I couldn't do anything. He joined me again, and came and sat in my room with me. Told me how he's happy you're gone and he has me all to himself. He told me that he's happy, and that's how it should of always been. He touched my lips and my legs more. But he never went any further. "
" I'm sorry Alessandro "
I told him finally, with a tear slipping down my cheek.
He finally turned to look at me. " it's not your fault Mia. None of it is. I should of protected  you more. I could of lost you and our babies. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry he touched you. I'm sorry he hurt you. "
" only I'm allowed to touch you, nobody else " he told me as his hands found my legs. He gently brushed his thumb backwards and forwards over my thighs comfortingly.
" nobody makes you feel the way I make you feel " he told me as he kissed my neck.

On our way home we stopped at the clinic for my checkup appointment. I was so excited as we were going to be finding out the genders.

We walked in hand in hand to the room, where I layer down on the bed and rolled my top up.
" it's nice to see you again Mia. Anything concerning that you need to talk about. Any symptoms or worries you have ?" The doctor asked me as I held alessandro's hand, as he stood next to me.
" I still have occasional morning sickness however that's all. " I told him.
" that' may be like that for a little while but it should ease eventually. Now would you like to know the genders of the twins?" He asked us.
I looked at alessandro, and we both knew what we wanted.
" yes" we both said at the same time.
The doctor turned off the lights, and rubbed the jelly over my stomach.
" are you ready?" The doctor asked.
" yes " I said excitedly as we both wanted in anticipation.
Suddenly two small blobs filled up the screen as the doctor moved the stick over my stomach.
" there are your babies, they look perfectly healthy. " he told us which was a relief to both of us.
" the first ones, a girl. " the doctor said while he concentrated on the second baby.
Happy tears spills down my face as Alessandro hugged me.
" congratulations, you're having two girls " he told us.
" oh my god " I said in surprise as Alessandro looked slightly shocked too. Wow life's just got harder for him as he's going to have to deal with three girls!

Once we reached home, we both couldn't stop smiling. Twin girls. This is what I've always dreamed of having.
We both walked in the front door, to see Leo and Rodrigo patiently waiting for me.
" MIA " they both screamed as they wrapped there arms around me, however they were being careful of my bump.
" how are they babies ?" Leo asked, as he touched my stomach in awe.
" good, you'll never guess what !" I said happily as I looked over at Alessandro to see him smiling happily at me with his best friends.
I tilted my head signalling for Alessandro to tell them the news.
" twin girls " he said as both Leo and rodrigos mouths dropped open.
" shut up" Leo said.
" man I feel sorry for you " rodrigo said with a chuckle towards Alessandro as he shakes his hand.
" wow this is great" Leo said as he hugged me again.
I've never felt so happy.

End of chapter!

Wow, I'm back guys!!!! Sorry it's been a while, I've had to read over all my book to make sure I knew the story and I've had so much to do these past weeks. I'll be updating so much more.
I hope you guys are okay?
What do you think to this chapter?
Thank you for all the reads I honestly can't believe it.
The ranks at the moment are:
1 - abuse
2 - mafia
11 - saving
49- mafia romance!
I can't believe it!

Make sure to comment! ❤️❤️❤️