Venom

Alessandro

Once we got back to the house, we all went straight down into the basement.
Two of my men were dragging this man down the stairs.
He is the key to ending this. As soon as we get information out of him we can close in on the boss and the rest of the gang.

As I walked down the hallway the sweet smell of blood delighted me. The only sound to be heard was the sound of my shoes clicking against the hard floor. I buttoned up my suit jacket as it was cold down here. We always made sure the basement was freezing cold to stop the dead bodies rotting away quickly.
I took out my phone from my pocket. I texted Mia to say I'll see her in a little while. I didn't want her witnessing this.
I pressed down my thumb on the thumb print. Once it had registered me the door opened allowing me into the room. The man we captured was tied down onto a chair blindfolded. I walked over to him and yanked it off, not bothering to untie it first. He also had rope in his mouth but I wasn't going to remove that. As soon as he saw it was me standing in front of him I saw his eyes bulge before he gained some courage.
I slowly took my knife from out of my pocket and held it up to the light to see the sharp blade.
To be honest I only really did that to make this guy shit his pants.
I could see the fear in his eyes. He was no man.
I quickly cut off one of his fingers. Even though his screams were muffled from the tie in his mouth they were still extremely loud.
I yanked the tie out of his mouth pulling his face with me. He growled in annoyance at me.
" now, I can play nice or I can just get the job done " I said with a slight smirk.
" please " he begged
" who are you working for ?" I asked quietly as I circled his chair.
" I can't tell you " he admitted.
" JUST TELL ME " I shouted.
I grabbed the poker and held it in the fire to heat it.
The sounds of wood crackling and heavy breathing could only be heard. I turned back around with the burning hot poker in my hand.
" tell me " I said calmly.
He just blankly stared at me. His lips didn't move. I did warn him.
I held the hot poker on his arm making him scream out in pain.
The smell of burning flesh filled the room. I took the poker off to see his arm badly burnt. He was whining in terror.
" I did warn you. Just tell me and I'll let you live "
"OKAY, OKAY" the man shouted.
" he goes by the name Venom. I don't know his actual name, we were never told. I've never even seen him. We just get commands and have to for fill his demands. " the guy admitted. He exhaled deeply as if a weight had been lifted of his shoulders.
" do you know anything else? " I asked patiently
" the place you guys invaded was our base but he never visited there. He has his own place but we aren't allowed near there. We've never been told were it is even. All I know he drives a jet black Mercedes "
" number plate ?"
" something like V3N0M"
I nodded my head while I tried to process everything.
" is that everything " I demanded as I held the poker close to his face.
" YES " he shouted horrified.
" well now you are no good to me" I said with a sigh.
I clicked my fingers and a few of my men walked over and shot him repeatedly until his body slumped down the chair. I walked over and checked his pulse. Nothing.
I wiped the blood of my fingers and walked out the basement, leaving my men to clear the mess up.

End of chapter!

Just want to say thank you again to all of you. I've reached 2k and I couldn't be happier. I never thought anybody would read this, I was simply just writing this for fun. I love to see comments and votes I've been getting.
It makes me even happier that people are commenting asking for an update. It's unreal!
So thank you for reading!