No promises

Alessandro
I walked to my office and all my men went quiet. Leo stood up from his seat as if he was about to say something but I didn't let him.
" I hope this is worth it as you just interrupted something " Leo laughed at this as he knew what I meant.
" we have a lead " Leo told me. Instantly my ears went up at this news.
" that's great, tell me "
" we have managed to track back to a warehouse near here."
Jackson who was another top man in my mafia also spoke up.
" it's around 20 miles out. We don't know who's in charge but if we go there then we may be able to find out more "
" let's go now. Prepare all the weapons we need and ammo and meet in 30 minutes. Mia is not coming with us so if she tries to, make sure you tell me " I warned all my men. With that we all left the room and I headed back to Mia.
I walked in and she was still laying in bed naked. I stoped walking and faced away for a minute to try and get myself together. I didn't have time to stay with her and it killed me. All I wanted to do was to be with her but I had to do this mission. I walked into the en suite and washed my face hoping that would help me think straight. I huffed and walked back to her. Once she saw me she smiled.
" Alessandro " she whispered happily.
" baby I have to go. I'll be back later "
" where are you going "
" we have a location to check out"
" oh, well I'll come with you then "
" no Mia, we don't know what to expect. Please just stay here. "
" I told you Alessandro I can handle things "
" FUCK MIA ALL I WANT TO DO IS KEEP YOU SAFE "
" all i want to do is help you " she sighed
" I know but we have no clue who this will be or what will be there. For all we know it could be a trap. Until we know more you should stay here. "
" okay" she gave up asking and just laid in bed.
" I'll be back soon" I said to her as I kissed her on the lips. I didn't want to leave her.

I walked down into the ammo room and grabbed my signature gun. I grabbed the bullets and also a knife. Once I had this I walked outside and got one of the cars out the garage. As I was taking 20 of my men, I decided I would drive one car which would lead the way while everyone else grouped in other cars. In my car would be Leo and Jackson.
All my men came outside and we all got in the cars. We drove away leaving my house a speck in the distance.

Mia
Pffff! Did he really think I'd back down that easily. I wasn't mad as I know what the risks are but he doesn't need to know I'm following. I'll go five minutes after them. When all his men were gathering their weapons I went into his office and managed to find the information on the computer. I wrote it on the back of my hand and went back into bed so no one would see me.
After I heard all the cars leave the house I went down into the ammo room. Wow all the guns. There must of been hinders of thousands of guns hung on the wall. There was swords, knifes, arrows, ropes, chains and anything you could possibly think of in this room. I took a few guns and a couple knifes. I put them in my pockets and in the band of my trousers.
I got the Mercedes and got in the drivers seat. Time for some action!

Alessandro
We were a few minutes away. We were in the middle of nowhere. A warehouse stood in the middle of a field. It looked like nobody was home. I ran towards the doors with Leo. I counted down from 5 on my fingers telling him that on 1 we would break down the door and all the men would run in.
We both took position and I counted down.
5
4
3
2
1
We both shot at the door denting the metal. I chucked the explosive at the door to finish the job. We both ran in the opposite directions and covered our heads.
BOOM!
Shards of metal were flying through the air everywhere. Instantly my men ran inside while Leo and I followed closely behind.

Mia
I was around a couple of minutes away when I heard a bang. Shit. Maybe they are in danger. Instantly I put the peddle straight down to the floor.
I pulled up and nobody was outside. Thank god. I got out the car and shut the door behind me. I ran in with a gun in my hand. I had to tread on a few lifeless bodies that lay on the floor. They were obviously guarding the place when Alessandro came in.
The place was dark so I could hardly see when I was inside. I heard gunshots coming from another part of the warehouse. I cleared this part and followed the noise of the gunshots.
My heart was pounding out of my chest as the noises got louder. I saw a door leading into the he room the action was coming from. I took a deep breath and gently and quietly pulled down the handle. To my luck it was unlocked. I pushed open the door slightly and saw Alessandro shooting and all his men shooting too.
I sneaked inside and crept down the edges of the warehouse. A man aimed a gun at me but I was too quick for him. I took mine out my pocket and shot him in right in the forehead. Instantly his body fell backwards. A wave of relief washed over me. Dammm never underestimate a girl.
I trod onto his body just to finish the job off even though he was dead. I took down a few more men to help the guys out.
The shooting finally stopped and I saw Alessandro give Leo a high five. All his men cheered in delight. My plan was working brilliantly until Jackson turned on the light. Instantly the room lit up. I knew I was going to be spotted. I stood still on top of this mans body.
I heard Alessandro order a few of his men to collect any belongings from the other rooms. Those men walked out . I was still stood on top of this man, fearful anyone could turn around and see me. Just my luck they did.
One of his men made eye contact with me and I smiled hoping this act of kindness would stop him doing something stupid. I waved my hand trying to tell him not to do anything. Too late.
" boss " he shouted.
The man walked over to Alessandro.
" I think someone followed us " and with that Alessandro turned around. His eyes flashed with anger but when he saw me they flashed with happiness. Saying that it was quickly replaced with anger as he realised what I had done.
" MIA" he roared.
Oh shit. I tried to make a run for it but someone pulled me back. I am definitely in deep shit.
I heard alessandro's shoes click against the floor. When he was closer I could smell his husky scent.
" what are you doing here " he asked me as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders.
" I didn't want to stay. I also thought I could back you guys up if you needed it. "
" I told you to stay" he said calmly
" I know but I didn't want to "
" you could of got hurt "
" I know but I didn't " I chuckled.
A scowl instantly crossed his face. I guess this wasn't a laughing matter .
It finally registered that I was standing on a dead body.
" Mia " he said instantly panicked
" i killed him "
" fuck" he wrapped his arms around me.
" are you hurt " he asked panicked .
" no, no I'm okay "
" thank god " he said as he kissed my forehead.
" I'll punish you later for this " he said in a husky voice. I gulped and looked down at the floor. He laughed and walked off knowing the effect he had on me.
" let's go " he told me and all his men. I walked  to the car and got in the drivers seat.
" meet you back at home " I told him as I got in the car.

End of chapter!
What do you guys think?
I am so happy I've had over 700 views!!!!
Thank you to all of you!
Remember to vote and comment!