Comfort

(Mia)
I opened my eyes to see I was in an unfamiliar room. I stretched out my hands to check there was no one near me. Luckily there wasn't.
I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out to see if I could find anyone.
I walked through the endless corridor until I got to one of the last rooms and the door was shut. I knocked and heard his voice.
" come in "
I opened the door and saw Alessandro sat at his desk working.
" hey are you okay " he said looking worried. He walked over to me and just stood in front of me.
" I'm scared " I admitted. Once the words came out of my mouth I couldn't take them back.
" Mia you need to trust me. As long as I'm here nobody will lay a finger on you. If they dare to, they'll suffer for it. I don't care who it is. "
A warm feeling spread through my chest as he said those words about me.
" but my father. He always finds a way"
" no princess, it's okay. Just relax. "
I felt the need for his arms to be around me. I leaned forwards hugging him. He didn't hug back. He suddenly tensed until he relaxed again. He put his big mucly arms around me. Wow this felt nice.
" I'll protect you "
" do you promise ?" I asked looking up into his eyes.
" I promise " he said as he caressed the side of my face.
" I've got to go out for a bit. There is something that needs sorting out in the mafia"
" can I come ?"
" sure if you want to. "
" I do"

Alessandro drove us in his Lamborghini.
" Mia, you should know that this might not be pretty "
" I know. I'm used to it "
" have you ever been taught how to fight "
" kind of. My brothers Taught me a few things but only a few. "
" I'll teach you more some day if you want "
" I'd like that"

We arrived at a building. It was all black. Everything inside was black too.
" stay close to me. " I stayed right by his side as we walked down the long hallway.
Screams could be heard from multiple different rooms. I tried not to focus on the screams and instead I just put my head down.
We stopped walking at the end of the hallway and Alessandro had to put his thumb on a scanner. He had to do this 5 times before the door opened.
Once the door opened we walked into multiple men. All the men were surrounding this one man.
All of the men turned around to look at me. Multiple of them looked shocked I was back here and with Alessandro, whilst the others just stared.
Alessandro growled next to me.
" STOP LOOKING AT HER " he shouted and instantly all of their heads snapped around back to the man tied up in the middle.
The man was tied to a chair in the middle of the room. He had some cuts and bruises all over him.
" stay here " Alessandro said as he walked over
He picked up a knife and sharpened it.
" boss he admitted to spying. "
I wonder what they were talking about.
" what kind of man admits. Did you think it was going to make you live ? Well you should of thought again "
Alessandro took the knife and held it next to his face.
" now tell me who told you to "
" I can't "
" TELL ME "
" over my dead body "
The knife was swiped slowly and painfully over the mans arms. His screams filled the room.
" please. Please don't " he pleaded.
" you should of known better " Alessandro said before bringing the knife up over his head. Before I could see what was about to happen I ran out back into the hallway.
I sat on the floor. Wow. The coldness in Alessandro voice. It made me realise how different he was to this morning. I didn't want to fall for him but I was starting to. He killed people. He hurt people. Yet nothing could stop the strong feelings I felt. I barley knew him yet I felt like I've known him for a lifetime.

(Alessandro )
I heard the door bang as I had the knife over my head ready to end this man. I turned to see Mia running down the hallway. I sighed and put the sword down.
" finish him " I said to all my men.
I walked down the corridor and saw Mia sat on the floor.
" are you okay "
" you killed him " her voice sounded like at any point it would give up on her.
" no princess I didn't"
" don't lie to me " she shouted
" I didn't. I couldn't. I cared about you more "
"What is happening?" She asked me sighing
" I don't know"
"Alessandro I can't help it. I feel something so strong for you yet your bad. Your bad for me and I know you are but I can't help it. "
He sighed.
" I know. I kill. I shouldn't be feeling things for someone as sweet as you. Your different Mia. I find myself everyday excited to see you and to make you smile. I've gone soppy Mia "
I chuckled and so did she.
" I'm scared you'll hurt me " she admitted. The thought of ever hurting her made me sad. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I hurt her.
" I won't "
I held out my hands to help her up. She took my hand and I felt that spark and it felt like it ignited my whole body in flames .
We both stood in front of each other.
I tried to search her eyes looking for permission but I couldn't find anything . I guess I would have to take a gamble. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. I couldn't get enough of them. I kissed her hungrily.
We both pulled away leaving us both breathless. We both smiled and walked back to my car holding hands without saying a word.

End of chapter!

Note- wow. I am shocked that some people have read my book. I never expected a single person to read this. So thank you !!!