Come home quick

TaeBear✨💜 : excuse you?

you're not picking our outfits 

Jungkookie💜💖 : what?

why?

TaeBear✨💜 : u think I'm gonna let us go in this huge party with outfits chosen by u, when ur boyfriend is a whole ass fashion designer?

Jungkookie💜💖 : Lmfaoo, u're everything

Ok then come quick

We need to leave by 6:30

TaeBear✨💜 : omw, baby!

|7:00 p.m.|

"Are the Hyungs on their way?" Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror whilst straightening out the creases in his designer suit. 

Taehyung stood beside him, doing the same, "Yup, all except Yoongi Hyung and Hobi Hyung."

He twisted his body to face the younger, "You ready, love?"

"Yeah, let's do this thing."

Taehyung chuckled, walking closer to him and side hugging him as he kissed his cheek, "I missed you. I haven't seen you all day."

Jungkook smiled, "I know, you left really early today. Couldn't even see your pretty face beside me when I woke up."

"Aww that's too bad, isn't it?"

"Mhm, it is."

Taehyung grinned, his rosy cheeks making him look adorable. Jungkook couldn't resist but slowly kiss him then and there.

"As much as I want to continue this, the people are gonna start flooding in now. And we gotta greet them. So, shall we?" He asked after pulling away from Taehyung and holding out his hand for the older to hold.

Taehyung smiled, "Yes, we shall."

Over six months had passed since Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten their dream jobs. It was December now, the couple's favourite month, for various reasons. But the main one was their two year anniversary. Jungkook had some big plans for that.

As of now, they were at Jungkook's song releasing ceremony. Two of his songs, Euphoria and Still With You had already been released. The fans loved it so much, the demand for Jungkook producing songs shot up significantly. He had already produced, composed and written 4 other songs for the company to use.

Earlier today, his third song My Time had been released which was already breaking all records. This party was to celebrate his and the artists who sung the song's success. Two similar parties for Euphoria and Still With You had already taken place in the past.

Taehyung and Jungkook's financial life had also become much, much healthier. Both of them had quit their part-time jobs now and solely focused on their main careers. Taehyung's income, though not as high as Jungkook's, was steady. The latter, on the other hand, got payed for each of his songs. He had already made a whopping twenty three million won (20,000 dollars). Though that didn't nearly match the figure to what Jungkook had before he broke off his relationship with Mr. Jeon, it was more than enough for the both of them.