"Interesting," murmured Ava. Her grind intensified. "What if we lost?"

Erick gasped. "I see you want me to lose already, don't you?" He held Ava by her hip, reluctantly stopped her.

"Likewise, if I won, I'll decide my price and you have to fulfil it."

Ava pouted, measuring her odds. Erick came only once while Dave has gotten twice. That gave Dave a stand.

"Dave, you won't disappoint me, will you?" asked Ava, turned to Dave.

Ava has made his mind went crazy, and there was nothing he wanted more than to mount her. He gulped, then answered. "No I won't! I'll tuck my ammo inside!"

"Ok, we're in!" Ava said to Erick with a teasing smile. "How are you guys going to race? Do want me to dance while you pump?"

"Alright, then, let's go to bed."

The three of them went out of the bath tub and dried themselves.

"What you have in mind, Erick?" Dave asked, puzzled, as he wrapped her bottom part with towel, in his faint effort to hide his excitement.

"Yes, Erick, what is it?" Ava reverbed. She already put her bathrobe on.

"Let's just go, I'll explain later," Erick responded, then yanked her bathrobe down, "and please remove this, I think Dave and I agree that you look better this way."

Ava shrugged, but complied. She walked, a bit seductively, in front of them to the bed room.

"Now, lay down on your back," commanded Dave.

Ava obeyed. She lay on her back on the bed, looked at the two guys.

Erick then sat next to her left leg. "Sit there, Dave, make yourself comfortable," he told Dave to sit next to Ava's right leg.

"Spread your leg, dear," Erick gave instruction to Ava. She opened her legs apart a bit.

"Wider," he asked.

Her legs moved farther apart.

Erick moved his head close to Ava's Venus Mound. "Come," He said to Dave. Dave followed suit.

"Take a look at her every nook and cranny. Beautiful, isn't it?" Erick commented with a smirk.

"Uh-hmm," Dave nodded.

"Guys, this is embarrassing, you know," Ava protested, covering the guys' centre of interest with her hand.

"Hey! You said I could teach Dave a move or two, right?" said Erick. "Now, let me do that, so move your hand away!"

Ava pouted her lips, but lifted her hand away.

"Okay, Dave, pay attention on what I'm going to do," said Erick.

He started caressing Ava's love button with his left thumb.

"Oh, shit!" cursed Ava. She gulped and closed her eyes. Soon she started moaning softly.

"This is easy, right?" Erick asked Dave, oblivious to Ava's reaction. Dave nodded and gulped hard.

Erick then slid his index finger inside her. "Now you have to find her love spot, then pluck her like this. Don't hesitate, give some power to them, she'll like it." Erick demonstrated.

Ava screamed in ecstasy. Her body spasmed as Erick simultaneously rubbed her love button and love spot.

"You may need to control her like this," said Erick, putting his lower hand across Ava's belly, "otherwise, her movement might make you lose your grip on her, reducing her sensation."