In His Eyes (4) **Naruto Fanfiction*

Start from the beginning

            I turned towards him, and used a Kleenex to wipe off the concealer. His eyes widened and he clenched his fists, upset. I sighed. "I just....don't know." I went through my whole day, replaying it minute by minute to him. First, from the breakup, to getting beat up, to the whole incident in the cafeteria, then to Tsunade's office. He listened the whole time, keeping his face straight. When I was finished, I was looking down at my hands.

            He pulled me in for a hug, just being there for support. He managed to get out with a husky, quiet voice, "You don't have to go tomorrow." I pulled back and smiled at him. "Thanks, 'Ruka. I feel a lot better. I'm gonna run to the store to get ingredients for that special soup the doctor said would help you, and get some nori for onigiri. I'll be back in twenty, okay?" He nodded, smiling at me, and laid back down, pulling the covers back over himself and closing his eyes. I left the room, quietly closing the door behind me.

            Two years ago, Iruka was diagnosed with cancer. He of course, wasn't in danger at the second, but the low doses of chemo he had to take every certain number of weeks had made him sick, so he stayed in bed a lot.

            I tried to do the best I could to help him. I felt horrible having to go to school and leave him here by himself. I know he's a grown man and all, but still. I felt bad.

            I grabbed money off of the counter, and quietly left.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPAGEBREAKPLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

            The next day I didn't really do much. I simply just lay in bed, listened to music and read some manga. I did play some Sherwood Dungeons on Iruka's laptop for a bit, but one can only stand getting their ass kicked by everyone else for so long. So I logged out, and laid down, wondering what the next day would be like.

            I imagined all the different possibilities of who I could be stuck with for the next two and a half weeks.

            There could be a creepy stalker**, an annoying fangirl**, a manwhorish jock, a quiet person, an energetic weirdo**, a workout-obsesser**, an anorexic/bulimic, or a completely insane cultist** or something.

            That was too many possibilities.

            Then they could be short, tall, medium, leprechaun-size, fat, skinny, slim....Ugh. It made my brain hurt.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

            I

 got up went into the kitchen, beginning to cook.

            I realized I did that a lot to get out stress. Who knew, Naruto Uzumaki cooking to get out stress. Actually, cooking in the first place was astonishing enough.

            I made some microwavable dishes that Iruka could have for the next two or three days for lunch, so he didn't have to spend too much time on his feet. I made a rice ball for myself, and made an omelet for Iruka, knowing he loved them. A lot. I put some stewed tomataoes in them, along with cheese for taste.

            I made his special nutrition drink, and got his medicine and put the plate on a tray, walking into his room. I placed it on his nightstand and left, sending him a small smile.

            I didn't know why, but Iruka just being there helped a lot of things.

            But we all know there are things other people just can't fix.

**(1): Orochimaru. *cough*

**(2) Fff. Sakura and Ino in the first Naruto.

**(3) Oh, Naru, are you talking about yourself there? *hides behind desk chair as multiple items are thrown* OH YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, NARU!

**(4) Lee. All that needs to be said.

**(5) Hidan. LOL. Him and his Jashin.

And yes. I did give 'Ruka cancer. I'm a bad person. :(