"you better"

i lean down to press my lips to her one more time before grabbing my hoodie which id thrown on the chair beside us and walk in front of her. "arms up princess"

with a cheeky mile she couples and I pull it over her head, fixing her hair when I pull the hood down.

"we're gonna be okay billie, it's two months" I kiss her forehead and keep my lips linger there for a moment before pulling away.

"thank you" she whispers, wiping her eyes once more and leaves the room.

i grab my purse and follow her, where everyone is waiting.

i hug everyone goodbye and stare at billie, who's talking quietly and the side with her brother.

i speak fo claudia for a moment and then finneas comes over, hugging me too.

i hug billie one last time.

"i love you" i mutter into her hair and she hugs me tighter.

"i love you" she gives me a small smile and watches as i climb into the back of the SUV.

from the window i can see her cry into her brothers chest and my heart aches.

two months princess.

we'll be together again.

-

"we'd like to put an offer on this house" Lisa looks over to me for confirmation and I nod my head, completely agreeing with her.

this house is perfect.

we'd viewed six houses but kept looking back at the first one.

I watch as Lisa signs some of the paperwork and the realtor lets us know she'll let us know if the house is ours.

Lisa starts tearing up "can you give us a moment?" I ask her and she nods her head "of course, take your time"

I pull Lisa into me and she wipes her eyes "sorry, hormones"

"it's okay Lisa"

"I really love this house" she breathes, glancing around the kitchen.

although the house is empty I can see the potential. little bean running around, me making food in the kitchen cooking food, Lisa sitting watching real housewives in the front room, a dog running around the backyard and jumping into the pool.

"we have to get a dog" I tell her, glancing out the back windows to the garden "a little puppy so they can grow up with bean and be best friends"

"I'd like that" she smiles, resting her head on my shoulder "I want a bigger dog, like shark or something"

"when I come back and we've settled in, we'll go looking at the shelters"

"can we go shopping? I need some retail therapy and we can plan the colour theme"

"we need to buy everything, our banks are gonna hate us"

"it'll be worth it" she grins "but I'm buying most of the stuff, you hear me?"

"I have enough money" I sigh "this is our house, you need to let me buy some shit"

"no swearing around the baby!" she scolds "they're gonna have a dirtier mouth than you"

"you'll get used to it, hanging around me, bean's first word is gonna be fuck"

"better not be and it also better not be daddy either, you hear that bean" she points down at her belly and I grin at her.

their first word better be gabby.

my phone starts ringing and I look to see billie FaceTiming me. I slide my ringer on silent and slide it back into my pocket.

"you're gonna be the best mom Lisa, i can't wait"

"i can't either" she smiles, tearing up again "we need to go before i cry or wet myself"

"come on, we'll pick up some food on the way back"

"oooh can we get some bananas and peanut butter?"

"of course" i roll my eyes "we already have some but i'm sure you'll need more"

bambi <3

why are are you in LA?
there's pap photos of you at LAX
I thought you were going to NY?

sorry love we're just sorting shit
out for Lisa

why in LA?

because there's a doctor Mike wants
Lisa to go to or something
we're going back to NY tomorrow I think

why didn't you tell me?

because I didn't know until we were at the
airport lol

oh okay
can you ft? I miss you

gimme an hour princess
and I'll be all yours

sorry for this short chapter.

how do you think billie feels about gabrielle hiding something from her?

do you think she's gonna find out?