Stylist Noona Pt 79 (Stilettos) (smut)

Start from the beginning

“You're cute when you’re flustered, oppa.” you wink, popping up to start washing dishes nonchalantly.

You send the guys off a little after you've finished cleaning up breakfast. Today you had planned to wash all of the sheets and pillowcases, but since youll be fucking yoongi later, perhaps youll leave his until tomorrow. 

You strip the beds, 3 at a time. Since you're only doing the sheets tonight you can fit more in at once. Between switching loads, you finish some journaling about something you might talk to Joonie about, and get a small yoga session in.  After 2.5 hours of infinite laundry is done and the beds are made, you can finally get a shower.

It's rather nice to feel a bit like a housewife and do chores, if only your house husbands were home more often… maybe someday they won't have to work every day. You can only hope you're around when that time comes.

Lunch is had while waiting for your hair to air dry. It's a light lunch as your stomach happens to be doing flips and tying itself in knots at the thought of not performing well for Yoongi later. 

You really don't know the first thing about being a domme… youve seen plenty of porn in your day, and none of the femme domme stuff really appeals to you. 

That style really isn't who you are, you're more of a brat  who knows how to spin the guys kinks in her favor. It's not something you really try to do as far as making your men submissive, it just happens. 

At any rate it seems to depend more on the mood or situation to click you into that dominant mood.

So that's the key isn't it? Get yourself into the mindset of being a brat that is in control. And you know just how to do that. 

Your semi wet hair gets plaited into 2 sleek dutch braids, your makeup is a sharp winged liner, smokey eyeshadow, and dark red, almost black lipstick. For clothes you put on the strappy lingerie Yoongi chose for you so long ago now it feels like it's been years since you first tried the set on. 

Next go on your thigh high black leather stilettos, which will absolutely get taken off in 30 minutes because the marble tiles in most of the house are an actual death sentence to anyone in heels over 4 inches.  Finally you waltz into Yoongi's room and steal his black leather jacket.