CH2; AALI BIN BELLO II.

HADEWA CALIPHATE,

HADEWA CALIPHATE,

NIGERIA.

AALI BIN BELLO II'S POV.

Nigeria.

Alhmadullilah.

What can I say? It feels good to be home.

It's been a while since I've stepped foot in my homeland since I had to work abroad for a couple of years. However, I'm glad to be back. As much as staying abroad feels nice, it just doesn't feel like home since my family is not there.

Especially for a person like me who grew up in a big household, living in solitary just isn't my thing-it won't ever be. I like being around my family members, and that unfortunately includes my annoying siblings. Trust me, at a point in my life I really did consider trading them for a Play Station. But that was when I was a teenager. Things have changed now.

I guess such maturity comes with growing up. Now, I'm the one to worry about both my parents and siblings; and not the other way round.

Speaking of which, one of the reasons why I had to return home now is my mother. The woman forced me to book a flight and return home. Reason why is something I'm yet to find out. I tried to get the answer out of my siblings but they weren't willing to budge.

"Your Highness, are you okay? You'd zone out" Spoke Amadu, his eyes rested on me. There's this look on his face that insinuated there's something on his mind which he had gotten due to me zoning out.

My lips tugged into a small frown, "What are you thinking of Amadu?" I resisted the urge to chuckle at the face he made.

He chuckled, then shrugged. "Nasani ko you're thinking of our soon to be Mrs. Aali?"

I shook my head, "Amadu you'll never change" That's what he says all the time, and he still say it even though he knows it's never like that.

He shifted my suitcase which he held with his left hand over to his right as we headed out of the airport. "Your Highness I have been with you ever since we're kids. If anyone knows your attitude, then it's me"

I glanced at Amadu, my personal guard who I had known ever since I was in my early teens. He's only a couple of years older than me so we get along well since he's like a brother to me. And by that I mean sometimes, he's just annoying as them. So, a brother indeed.

But as much as he thinks he knows me, he really doesn't because his clearly judgments about me are wrong.

He's just someone who is always with me. This guy follows me everywhere as soon as I step foot in Nigeria-except for certain places he isn't allowed to go to but he's always there. So, as much as I enjoy his company, sometimes I wish I can drop him off somewhere and leave.

But my mother won't have that. That woman is hell-bent on having her kids safely guarded all the time.

"By the way...Your Highness" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "If you don't mind me asking, who is that woman you were standing with earlier?"