CH4; THE BELLOS.

HADEWA CALIPHATE,

NIGERIA.

If there's one type of news the press and people of Hadewa enjoys more than anything, then it's any news relating to the Royals of the Caliphate.

And by Royals, it entails the children of Calipha Bello.

How can they not? They are the type of people that would make you want to follow their lifestyle every step of the way. Or at least, the part of their lives which they leave out in the open.

Considering the lifestyles they all live, they hardly get together at the same time unless something is going on in the family. And each time they are rumored to gather together, the press gets all over the royal palace, or at least, as much as the guards will allow.

They don't care much though. They will not be able to know what's going on in the inside personally, but the maids and guards always talk about everything that happens so they get all the details.

Besides, staying out isn't so bad. It allows them to see who goes into the house, in which car, and get a glimpse of the person.

Same thing is going on at the moment.

With how fast the news of Muneer getting married spread round the Caliphate, almost every media outlet person is there. There hasn't been a Royal wedding in a long time so they didn't want to miss the scoop. Besides, Muneer is getting hitched to a Non Nigerian—now that is news.

They had been swarming the palace for days and so far, the best news they've had to offer to the public is the return of the next Calipha of Hadewa Caliphate, Aali Bin Bello II.

Almost everyone amongst the Royals have been involved in one scandal or another except Aali. Reason is because he hardly gets himself involved with anything press related, his life is the only one that's private in the palace.

It's no surprise because the Calipha favors his eldest child more than anything—everyone knows that. His health, security and image matters the most out of everyone else's. They can all mess up freely, with little to no reprimands. They are all adults anyways, so there's no point in reprimanding them over issues they are supposed to know.

Then again, it's not like they do anything that bad. It's just minor stuff here and there which can't be avoided. They are Royals after all, people's attention will always be on them so they all are careful.

"Kai...look!" Said one of the press personnel from some TV station. He has his hand outstretched and index finger pointed at a car approaching the palace.

His companion who was fixing the lens of his camera looked up, following his friend's line of sight. His eyes widened in realization the minute the car was within clear eyesight, "Wait...I think that's..."

Before he could finish off his statement, the others pulled out their cameras that were lined up already and started snapping pictures from any angle they could get. They couldn't get close to the car considering the guards have limited their actions. They couldn't get the picture of the person either considering the striking white Hyundai Veloster N is heavily tinted.

The guards were quick to open the gates for her so she didn't stop or reduce the speed at which she was driving.

Driving past the guards and the press at the gates, she made her way over to the father's chamber where she's sure everyone would be. At that moment, she didn't need to see her brothers' cars parked to know that everyone has arrived already.

She always comes after everyone arrives. Her being late has always been intentional and she has her reasons.

Parking the car in the open spot beside that of her brothers', she turned it off. Extending her Vincero Eros Mesh watch clad hand, she picked up her Chanel quilted bag, opening the car door she stepped out. Her flat shoes made contact with the ground first—she has never been a fan of heels, not that she doesn't wear them. She does, but she's tall enough that she doesn't need heels.