Chapter 10

Chapter seven. I fell asleep waiting for you. Chapter eight. I waited all day and night for you to open the book. Chapter nine. I had begun to give up hope. I thought you had forgotten about me. I thought you would never return. I thought that once again I would be alone. But here you are. Opening my story yet again.

We do not know what to say to each other so we just keep quiet and admire the dark sky.

Tonight the moon is at it's fullest and brightest phase. I suppose it is because you are here with me.

"Have you ever thought that the moon appears to keep the stars company, to make sure they never feel alone?"

You look at me with those gorgeous eyes that continue to capture my soul.

"I think you are my moon."

And as those words leave my mouth you regret ever leaving me in Chapter six. Such simple words with so much meaning.  You were my moon but you left me alone. You left me alone with blank pages. You left me and I felt like lonely stars in the dark sky.

"Do not leave the stars alone for so long again. I beg of you."

At that moment you promise that you would come back faithfully each and every chapter. So that I would never have to feel alone again.

You look at me like I am the only star in your night sky. I look at you like you are the only thing keeping me alive.

"In you I have found light. Like a rose blooming without the sun."

"Goodbye mi amore."

You hesitate. You don't want to say goodbye yet. You want to stay. But slowly you close the book.