Chapter 6

You open my book wanting to see me. But today you open it and I am not sitting at the bench. Today you open it and you are met with silence. For I am am not at the park today. I am stuck in my own head, trying to comprehend how I feel about you.

Ever since the last chapter I have been thinking about you non stop. Your goofy smile and those twinkling eyes.

Ever since last chapter I have been thinking about you non stop. How I wish I could hear your voice or hold your hand.

You might not understand but I have such a need to talk to you. Even when I have nothing to talk about. With you I just go right ahead and let all the words flow. I never seem to run out of tenderness for you.

You continue reading my deepest thoughts as they present themselves on the sheet of paper.

To me you are something between a dream and a miracle. To me you are the moon in the night sky. I promise it is no lie.

"So with this chapter I ask you to bury your sorrow in my chest and fall in love with the way my heart sings to you."

You read the words like verses from a beautiful song. As you read I appear on the page and look into your eyes. You hear my plea but do not give me any answer.

For how could you fall in love with a character from a book. How could you give yourself to words written on paper.

You close the book, breaking my heart. But I stay put for ever since last chapter I had been thinking of you.