Wrath of The Silver Soldier

Start from the beginning

"Want me to make you breakfast?" Luz asked as she stood up, scooping King into her arms.

"Uh-huh." King said, sleepily cuddling in his mother's arms.

Luz just smiled before walking down the steps and setting King down in a chair before starting to make some waffles. Then, her phone buzzed. "Ah, dangit."

Jean-Luc then walked up from the basement, carrying a broom and beginning to sweep. After all, Jean was basically the butler of the house.

"Hey, Jean?" Luz asked. "Can you grab my phone for me? It could be important."

"Of course!" Jean-Luc smiled before grabbing Luz's phone and then humming. "It's a text from Amity. She must've had fun yesterday."

"Oooh! Ma-" King then cleared his throat. "I mean, Amity. Totally not Second Mom!"

Luz then turned to Jean-Luc. "What does it say?"

"It says 'House. Hurry up.'" Jean-Luc said before looking at Luz. "I...don't think that's very romantic. Or funny. Or...anything other than concerning."

Luz felt panic rise in her chest and she quickly just put waffles on the plate and slid them over to King. "What do you mean!? Let me see!"

The Witch then practically snatched her phone away from Jean-Luc and then looked at it. She then transformed quickly. "Amity would never text this! Something's wrong!"

"M-Mom?" King asked, clearly scared by what was going on.

"Mommy's gonna be gone for a while! But she'll be back!" Luz exclaimed as she summoned her staff and quickly flew out the door.

She practically zoomed through the sky like a white and blue blur, and in mere minutes, she made it to Blight Manor. She went through the door and called out. "Amity!? Mr. Blight!? Anybody!?"

No response.

Luz quickly landed and started running to Amity's room. She was well aware that this could just be a big misunderstanding. But she knew Amity inside and out. She wouldn't text her and say the word 'hurry' without reason.

And sure enough, when she made it up the stairs, the door to Amity's room was wide open. Luz rushed in. "AMITY! I'M-"

Then? She went silent...she saw a silver sword stabbed into the wall, with some kind of note attached to the handle.

Luz rushed over and ripped the note off the sword and read it over...before her eyes started to glow and she crumbled up the note.

Meanwhile...

The intruder sighed as she rested her arms on her staff, walking from side to side. She then saw Amity and Alador floating in glowing blue orbs, both trying to escape. "Oh, don't even try and use anything, Blights."

Amity growled and smashed her fist against her prison. "LET US OUT."

"Not until your girlfriend shows up." The intruder laughed.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LUZ!?" Alador snarled. "LET MY DAUGHTER GO, OR SO HELP ME, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL NEW DEFINITIONS OF PAIN."

The intruder was silent before sighing. "Yup. You're a dad alright. Oh! And the name's Silver Solider."

Amity clenched her fists. She then secretly reached into her pocket and tried to pull out an Abomination Glyph once more.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." Silver Solider said simply. "That orb has the same magic as a Titan's Vein. Try any form of magic, and you become the middle of a deadly game of pinball."

Amity just narrowed her eyes before suddenly? A sword came flying down and was stabbed into the ground, right below Silver Solider's foot.

Silver Solider smirked and turned around, looking up into the sky to see...Luz.

She was glowing in a golden aura, clenching her staff as her eyes were practically as bright as the sun.

Silver Solider cackled as she clutched her staff. "This'll be fun."

Luz then screamed as loud as she could and zoomed to the ground, taking action immediately. With all her might, she swung her staff upwards and into Silver Solider's face.

Silver Solider couldn't even block and was sent into the air, and tumbling onto the building roof. She groaned, her metal and silver mask falling off her head.

"MAYBE YOUR BOSS DIDN'T GET THE MEMO." Luz growled as she held up a silver version of The Emperor's Badge, and threw it onto the roof. "HE'S DEAD. NOW, YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT I SAY AND LET THEM GO."

The Silver Solider began to laugh, grinning wide. "Oh, he's dead alright! In your world, at least."

Luz became confused, but was too infuriated to respond. But then, she quickly dodged a beam of blue energy coming from the Silver Solider's staff.

The Silver Solider then stood, her hold covering her face...before she cackled. "Y'know...I knew you'd get mad. But WE aren't known for getting mad."

Luz became even more confused...before her eyes widened when The Silver Solider pulled down her hood.

She was a teenager, around 17 years old. She had tan skin, brown eyes, and purplish-brown hair. And of course, she had pointy and almost sharp edged ears.

She looked...exactly like Luz.

"But, you know what they say!" Silver Solider said as an evil smirk grew across her lips. "It's nice to do a bit of self-reflection."