Author's note:

Hi dear readers...

Today, I'm happy to let you know that this story's season 2 is out now. The full chapters has been completed so feel free to read it.

Anyway, just a reminder. If you hadn't read s.1, I recommend you to read it first, to further know what really happened between Taehyung and Jungkook.

And now, welcome to this story. It took me a while just to finish it due to some personal and school matters. But, here it is now. Hope you like it. Before that, please bare in mind that I'm not a professional writer, this story might have a lot of mistake such as grammatical errors or misspelled words. So please, bare me with that.

Special mention to Rai Kévié and to J

Disclaimer:

This story is PURELY a FICTION.
And any similarities of the real people, event or places from this story with the real world is just a COINCIDENT.
Meaning that, everything that is inside this story is a work of author's imagination and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Furthermore,

I don't own any of those artists and names who are used as a character in this story. Names of those popular artists was only used as an inspiration to create this story.
So, it doesn't mean that they act like this and have stated those words inside this AU by themselves.

Again, this a whole FICTION.
IT NEVER HAPPENED IN REALITY.

Taekook AU

Introduction:

Vincent Kim aka V is the son of Kim Minjae. He was drunk when he accidentally hit someone and killed the person on instant. He was arrested and sentenced for 20-50 years inside the prison but after 21 years he got a parole so he was freed from the prison. He isn't a good father to V.

V's sister is badly sick and he is the bread winner of his family, after both of his mother and his step father died on a car accident.

And he'll do everything to protect his family. Which lead him to auditioned to become a trainee and artist at the JEON's entertainment company to provide some financial help for his ill sister and for his brother to pursue his dreams.

And V and Jungkook became close to each other, like a friend or so while he's a trainee in JEON's company.

But destiny, has some other plans for them. Can the same mistake from the past be made in the present?

What if you hurt two different people with the same face? Will hatred win against the love that is starting to blossom?

Characters:

Jeon Jungkook- age 40 plus. He owns the JEON's entertainment company. He is cold, and a very strict boss to his employees. But inside those facade is a broken man, who wants nothing but to turn back the time and make it all right.

Park Jimin- Jungkook's best friend, he is now a professional model in this story. After they graduated from college he became a successful international model and fashion icon. But he still loves to dance. Sweet and still a single.

Namjin- Namjoon and Jin is now MARRIED happily. After graduating from college, they learned that, they both love each other can't live without one another. Namjoon became the CEO of his own company which is also partnered to JEON's entertainment.

Min Yoongi aka Suga- He is still the same from back then. But he is now a successful producer and he's also a CEO of his small company. He works with Jungkook as well. He is still single, and it seems like, he's waiting for someone to finally settled down with him.

Jhope- he's currently married with IU. Jungkook's first love. He's ex to be exact. After 3 years of Taehyung's death. Jhope and IU met abroad and they fell for each other. Later that same year, they decided to get married. Jhope is a dance instructor to big companies, but specifically to the JEON's entertainment.

Taecyeon- V's boss. He is a nice person towards V. He's like a big brother to him and is always willing to help him.

Park Se-Ohn- Jungkook's colleague from Paris art school. She is from a rich family. And she's secretly in love with Jungkook.

Lisa- the girl who is head over heels with Jungkook. She'll do everything to get Jungkook for herself.

Kim Vincent aka V- he is an 18 year old male trainee from JEON's entertainment. He is very hardworking and he'll do everything to save his family.

He's mostly very energetic, happy and positive person. But truth is, he has been broken. He is broken deep inside just like Jungkook.

Two broken heart will meet in the most unexpected time. But can a broken heart that sees nothing but hatred be able to see and find the other's broken heart too, to fixed them together?

Author's note:   Please do vote by clicking that ⭐ button if you like this story or some particular chapters. You can also comment down your own thoughts about this story. I'm always willing to hear some advice or suggestions for the future stories. Please enjoy the story.