Chapter 46 : Nabu Island Saga, an unpleasant invasion

Start from the beginning

"Are you Deku?! The Youngest Pro Hero to ever exist!?" asked Katsuma as he jumped up and down in excitement. Bakugo just turned away "Fucking fanboys." as he then sees a girl running over.

"Hah! It took you a long while to find him. Seriously, hero students can't even do something as simple as this?" asked the girl as the boy ran up to her.

"Mahoro-nee! It's Deku! Look!" said Katsuma as he pointed at Izuku, who waved at him with a smile.

"And what? He wasted like 2 hours to find you! Let's just go." said Mahoro as she grabbed Katsuma and walked away. Bakugo just looked at her "Fucking brats, I should teach them some manners." as he let small explosions loose.

"Manners? Like what?" asked Izuku, knowing the word 'Manners' and 'Bakugo' doesn't fit in the same dictionary.

"Shut the fuck up, now take me back. I want to eat something and take a shower." said Bakugo. Izuku nodded as he grabbed onto Bakugo and teleported them away. 

Little do they know that those two will become the center of the conflict that is about to come.

*At the Agency.

Izuku and Bakugo teleported back to the agency as the locals is seen giving the class a bunch of food to eat, they all gasped once they see Izuku as he is quite popular among the residents of the island due to being on the news and is now ranking 13th on the hero ladder.

"It's Deku, Grandma! Look! The one that can turn Golden!" said a teen as the kids surround Izuku. The adults just watched the kids as they all go played with Izuku, "It's rare that we see such a popular hero around here, sad to see that Mahoro didn't bring Katsuma along." said one of the elders which caught Izuku's attention.

"Does she hate heroes, sir?" asked Izuku as the elder shook his head.

"No no no, more like she doesn't like her brother to become endangered in the works of heroes. To her, their dad is the best hero they have ever known." said the elder. Izuku nodded, knowing that his mother often worries about him when he goes to stop villains.

"Mister Mister!" asked a boy as he jumped up and down.

Izuku kneeled down to him "Yeah? What's up?". The boy smiled "Show us that form! We want to see you turn Super!"

"Super?"

"Yeah! That golden form, we call it Super Deku!" said another girl.

Izuku turned to Bakugo "Go eat without me, I'm not hungry yet."

"Always with the 'yet', fine! Don't complain when I eat it all." said Bakugo as he walked into the building.

Izuku then put his arms aside as he transformed into a Super Saiyan.

"RARRRGH!" yelled Izuku as he transformed and his hair raised up, turning bright golden as the aura surrounded him and sparked wildly.