Chapter 25 - Final

Your heavy eyes force themselves to open as the sunrays hit your face, leaving you no choice but to wake up.

"Good morning." you grumble, but there was no answer. You look to the side and you realise there was an empty space where Tsukishima had slept. Did he go home already - without saying goodbye?

You go downstairs to see where your boyfriend disappeared off to. As you get closer to the bottom, you hear faint talking in the kitchen getting louder.

"...and then she... *inaudible*... carried all the way... *inaudible*"

Is that Tsukishima?

You enter the kitchen; Tsukishima and your mom were making breakfast.

"Ohhh, I get it. I haven't woken up yet." you start pinching yourself.

"What are you doing Y/N?" both your mum and Tsukishima say at the same time, causing them to laugh.

What the hell is going on?

"I woke up early and didn't wanna wake you up, your mum was making breakfast so I decided to help her out." Tsukishima explained.

"Oh. Cool." you walk into the living room.

What the hell. I didn't know my mum and my boyfriend were best friends now.

"He's a good guy." your dad mutters.

"Yeah.", a soft smile starts to form on your face, "He is."

"Breakfast is ready!", you hear your mum shout from the kitchen.

"Can me and Kei eat upstairs?", you ask.

"Oh I was really hoping to eat with him! Oh go on then, but next time we're eating together!", your mum exclaims.

"Don't make a mess.", dad shouts as me and Kei climb up the stairs.

"So care to explain?" you break the silence.

"Sorry I didn't wake you up, you just looked so beautiful in a peaceful sleep." You blush at his cute comment.

"Yeah well... shut up. What were you and my mum talking about?" you were just dying to know.

"Oh, just talking about last night that's all." He ever so softly smiled, "I can see where you get your charm from."

You nudge him and he giggles. "Are you trying to hit on my mom?!" You sarcastically ask.

You both laugh and eventually end up finishing your meals.

There's just something about the boy you love the most bonding with your family, being liked by them. There's something about eating your meal with him comfortably, not caring about how you bloat and how you look while you eat. Putting your trust in them to sleep around them, your most vulnerable state. Not caring how ugly you look and still letting them hold you in their arms. You never realised how much trust you put into him until now.

"Why are you tearing up? Are you okay?" he caught you off guard.

You come back into reality and realise your eyes were watering.

"It's nothing. I just feel so happy with you. I know it hasn't been that long but I really trust you, you know?"

Tsukishima looks into your eyes in a sort of shock. You don't blame him, this has come out of nowhere.

"I trust you too. I know I can be jealous sometimes but I know you would never hurt anyone you love. You're honestly the most wonderful person I know." He holds your cheek.

You let out a laugh, one of those where you just start crying but out of happiness. He pulls you into an embrace and he lets you cry on his shoulder. This is a cry of pure happiness.