Chapter 16 - Tsukishima's house

You were going to take Yudai's advice. It's Friday morning and you decided to speak to Tsukishima as soon as you saw him. Except, he didn't come to school today. Now what?

You twiddled your thumbs and constantly bounced your leg up and down under your desk worrying about why he didn't come to school. After lesson, you figured the best person to ask what happened was Yamaguchi.

During lunch, you and your friends were eating until you popped the question.
"Oh... where's Tsukishima? Yams do you know?" acting like the question just came in mind and you haven't been thinking of him all day.

"He texted me he was ill this morning." Yamaguchi answered.

This can't be good.

You knew that something was up. This might be a bold move but you ask Yamaguchi if he could tell you where Tsukishima lives. You wanted to visit him to see if he really is ill, and if he was then it would be the best opportunity to make up with him by taking care of him.

After school, you head to a local store to get some snacks and a pack of painkillers just in case. Then off to his house you go. Honestly, you were really nervous. The last time you were at a boy's house it didn't go well.

You knocked on the door and waited. Your hands were shaking but you put them behind you so they weren't seen. You hear the door being unlocked and you have the urge to run away while you still can. The door is opened and Tsukishima is standing in front of you.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asks.

"Wow, happy to see me aren't you?" you say sarcastically.

"Seriously, why did you come?" clearly annoyed at the fact you came.

"Well, I'll just leave if you want to then." you put down the bag and start walking off until your arm was grabbed.

"No no. Come in."

"You don't want me here." you say.

"I didn't say that."

You walk into his house and take off your shoes.

"My parents aren't home yet but my brother is. If he speaks to you, ignore him." he tells you. You nod your head.

"Kei! You have a girl over! Hello, my name is Akiteru, I'm his brother." he greets you.

"Speak of the devil." Tsukishima mutters.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N." you smile and shake his hand. Then, you follow Tsukishima upstairs.

"I told you to ignore him."

"That would have been rude." you say. "You don't look ill."

"I'm not." he says while walking to his room.

"Tsukishima skipping school? Weird." you laugh.

As you both walk in the room he grabs your arm and pushes you against his wall.

"What are you doing?" you ask, really confused.

"This is for what you were doing yesterday." his arms were pushed against the wall at both sides. It was like he was a completely different person.

"I came here to apologise for that." you were quite startled and backed up against the wall.

"It will take more than an apology to make up for that." he demanded.

You were getting quite flustered and your limbs kept twitching from the anxiety.

He brings his face right to yours and whispered to your mouth, "You're mine okay?". You let out a quiet "Okay." back.

Both of your lips were touching but no one was kissing. You just felt each other's breaths in each other's mouths, waiting for someone to start. He slithers his arms to the back of your head then pushes it forward, making both of your lips connect aggressively. You drop the grocery bag on the floor, causing some snacks to fall out. You could tell the kiss wasn't going to end soon. This was different to the other kisses you had with Tsukishima, it was filled with lust and you couldn't even think about escaping it.

He pulls you away from the wall and sits on the bed. You had a moment where you weren't kissing and you were just looking down into his eyes, until he grabbed your legs and notions to sit on his lap, and so you obey. You start making out again.

This went much better than you expected.

After a couple of minutes, he pulls away slightly, leaving a connected string of saliva from eachother's lips.

"Do you forgive me now?" you whisper.

"Yes." he smiles. He budges over to lay in his bed and you follow him. He puts his arm around your waist as he lay behind you, spooning you.

"Y/N." he says suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be... my girlfriend?" his arm moved to your hand and held it as he waited for you answer.

You turned around, breaking the spooning position, "Of course I will." you give him a little peck on the nose. You answered so casually but your heart inside your chest could burst with happiness right now. You closed your eyes and put your head to his chest.

"By the way, why didn't you come to school if you're not ill?" you ask randomly.

"Because I knew you'd come."

Your eyes open again and make eye contact with him. You start laughing because of how stupid it is, but smart at the same time.

You both drift into a nap in each other's arms and when you both woke up it was sadly over and you had to head back home. You didn't feel sad though. You were officially boyfriend and girlfriend and you can do this any day with him. You're just happy that instead of snapping at you for yesterday he asked you to be his girlfriend.

He's so unpredictable.

Authors note: sorry for the long wait, i hope this makes up for it hehe. this isn't the end of the story btw i still have a couple more chapters. love u guys don't forget to vote <3