Chapter 18 - Shiratorizawa

It was finally the day of the big game. Karasuno pulled through and managed to beat so many teams before getting to this one. You were just so proud of them, especially Tsukishima. You could tell that after each game he was enjoying volleyball more and more. He started to care about winning.

While they were training for this game, funnily enough, Tsukishima became friends with Kuroo. Kind of? And someone called Bokuto. Well, it was quite one-sided but Tsukishima doesn't walk off when they talk to him so that's something. He was finally opening himself up more and seeing that made you happy.

You got dressed and rushed to go to school. It was time for the game and you just couldn't wait to cheer for them. They all trained so hard for this day.

While walking to school you got a text, from someone who hasn't contacted you in a while.

Unknown: Good luck.

Why? What now? You thought it was finally over but he's back again. Let's just hope he doesn't go to the game and ruin it all or something. I mean he can't go that far, he wouldn't get in trouble for interfering with a game would he? You decided not to tell Tsukishima because you didn't wanna affect his performance or anything. So you went to Yudai instead. After you told him you were dating Tsukishima, he was happy for you and still wanted to be your bestfriend. You felt more like a burden to him but losing him meant losing yourself. He felt like a literal brother to you, like a platonic soulmate. While Tsukishima being your romantic soulmate. Can you even have two soulmates?

He told you not to worry about it. But it's hard not to, especially when he hasn't texted you in so long and out of the blue he said "Good luck".

"Just call me if anything happens and I'll be right there." he promises. "I've gotta meet some friends in that area anyway, so I'll be near."

When it was time to go on the mini bus, to go to Shiratorizawa, you were able to sit next to Tsukishima this time. You were excited for the chats you were about to have but then the idiot put on his sleeping mask on and went to sleep. I really had to convince Yamaguchi to sit with Yachi for this?!

This was bad though, you're now alone with your own thoughts and you're just overthinking about what could happen.

Soon enough, the bus arrived at the place and you have already thought of about 40 things that could happen right now. You weren't even the one playing but you were still so nervous you could shit bricks.

You notice Tsukishima was still snoozing so you poke him on the cheek.

"Wakey wakey." you sing in a cute voice. He groaned and turned his head away, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep.

"Don't you turn your head from me!" you start shaking his arms.

"Ughhh yeah yeah I'm awake." he takes off his sleeping mask. You smile and give him a kiss on the cheek and climb over him to get out of the bus.

However, when you got off the bus, your smile turned into a fearful frown. It really was the worst case scenario. Not only is your middle school stalker right in front of you, but he was going to play against Karasuno today. You didn't know what to do. Do you hide? Do you carry on like normal? He can't do anything in front of so many people can he? You wouldn't put it past him though. You could feel your legs shaking and you were about to throw up from anxiety.

"Is everything okay?" you feel a hand on your shoulder. Suddenly, that anxiety dissipated and you felt safe again.

"Yeah." you give Tsukishima a weak smile. But truly, you weren't okay. You could see your stalker just laughing about with his teammates that are going to play against your boyfriend and your friends. He hasn't even noticed you yet. Maybe you could avoid him seeing you somehow. You walk behind Tsukishima, he was the perfect cover as he was 190.1cm tall (yes I knew this off by heart) and so it wasn't a problem hiding behind him. You manage to sneak in and run to the toilets before he could catch you.

You collect yourself and take a few deep breaths before leaving the bathroom. When you opened the door and left, a figure leaning against the wall next to the door grabbed your arm.

"Long time no see, Y/N."

authors note: cliffhanger heheheh, anyways sorry it's quite short i've been quite busy but i wanna put soemthing out for u guys. again, thank u for the votes and comments i really appreciate them <3
also who do u guys think it is i wanna know hehe