Chapter 15 - You are loved

"Hello?" your voice shakes.

"Y/N? Are you crying?" he asks, making you cry harder.

"Where are you? I'm coming." he asks with such a demanding tone.

"The 2nd turn I take from school." you sniffle.

"I'll be right there. Just stay where you are." he ends the call.

While you waited, you crouched against a small wall. You felt so pathetic. A part of you felt like you were overreacting but the other part truly believed everyone hated you. A couple minutes past and you hear footsteps running.

Yudai approached you and kneeled down to you.

"What happened?" he panted as he spoke. You couldn't answer though. You didn't know what to say.

"Was it Tsukishima? I'll fucking kill him!" You make eye contact with him as he asks that and your lip quivers.

"It was my fault" you let out. Putting your head back to your knees.

"Where does he live?" he stands up.

"No Yudai don't. I just need comfort right now. Please." you beg. You didn't want him to hurt Tsukishima or anything. You just felt alone and you needed someone.

"Okay okay. Do you want me to stay at yours tonight?" he kneels back down and puts his hand on your back.

"Your mum will be mad."

"I don't care. You always think of others even when your hurting, I'll be fine. Let's go." he grabs your arm and pulls you back up.

"When we get home will you tell me what happened?" he asks.

"Yeah." you wipe your tears and try to make yourself presentable again. So you don't look like you've been crying.

When you got home and opened the door your mum popped her head out the kitchen.

"You're quite late to- Oh Yudai!" she seemed pleasantly surprised to see Yudai. He was like a son to her now.

"Hi Mrs. L/N!" It was comical how much he changes when he's around your mum. "Is it alright if I stay over today?"

"Of course!" she smiles.

"You're still sleeping downstairs though!" your dad shouts from the other room.

"Yes sir..." Yudai nervously laughs.

You both go upstairs and to your room, leaving the door slightly open (by your dad's rules).

"So tell me what happened."

"We had a match with Nekoma and I was talking to this boy and Tsukishima got mad thinking I was flirting I guess. But stupid me tried to prove a point and so I went to ACTUALLY flirt with him." you started tearing up at your own pettiness. "I know it's dumb, but I feel like everyone hates me now. Kageyama seemed disappointed in me and-"

"Y/N." he interrupts. "Nobody hates you." He puts his hands on your shoulders as he sat in front of you. "It was just a small mistake. Plus he had no right to be mad at first anyway. You were only talking to the boy." You nod. " You are loved." You just kept nodding. "Don't ever even consider that you are alone, because I'm always here for you okay?"

"Okay." you whimpered.

He hugs you and you just rest on his shoulder. You never thought that Yudai would be so consoling.

"Just talk to him tomorrow okay? Otherwise I'll have to." he pulls an angry face which you both giggle at. You nod again in agreement.

Authors note: short chapter today. this chapter is mostly for the people reading this who feel the same as Y/N. remember you are loved! even if you feel the world is against you, there is always someone out there who loves you. my dms are always open :)