Ma-bahut zor se susu aayi hai and the nature is just testing my patience.

Nan-god Manik.........aise kaun krta hai.

Saying that she giggled and Manik said.

Ma-see don't laugh I am not in the position to move.........take this key and open the door asap.

Saying that he thrusted the key in her hand and was waiting to reach their floor. He started blowing out air from his mouth to control and Nandini just could stop from giggling at his child like behaviour. Anyways they reached the floor and Manik rushed out.

In his impatience he walked ahead but Nandini had seen the room no on the key and found it soon too. She stopped outside the room and called him as he was a bit away.

Nan-Manik.

He stopped and said.

Ma-Nandini just rush.

Well his hands were not on his manhood anymore after he exited the lift.

Nan-par room yahan hai.

Saying that she saw him coming back and Nandini immediately showed that key card to the sensor and the door got unlocked. She moved aside after pushing the door open and let him enter in. He rushed in and luckily just 3 steps away from the door was the bathroom and he entered in.

After he was gone in, Nandini entered in and closed the door as she was clueless about the time he might take. She entered further in and realised that the AC got on. The whole electric system was connected with the key so that no device is left open absentmindedly.

She saw that it was moderate room with a fluffy bed. Soft and white like a cloud. Just parallel to it was a tv and a coffee table along with 2 sofa chairs. The room had 3 walls and 1 glass wall which gave the entire view to the nature and hotel.

She got lost in the view coz she could see the swimming pool of the hotel, few people diving in, some extra ordinary set up near swimming pool and the warm sun rays. While she was busy here.

Inside Manik finally got the chance to pee and as soon as he started emptying his bladder, relief started taking over in his body. All that pain and pressure that he was facing was draining out of his body in his pee.

Mid way to peeing he thanked god that his dignity was saved today. It too him almost 4 mins to get free and clean himself. 6 mins and he was out with semi wet hands as he cleaned his hands too after using the loo. Finally his mind could work now and he decided to ask her about their schedule.

He came out in that same complete suit of his and black shining shoes. He was not aware of anything and still setting his prefectly set in shirt and belt, he spoke not looking at her.

Ma-Nandini what's

When he said "what's " that is when he saw her and that is when Nandini looked back at him. He saw her slim posture with her hands crossed over her flat tummy, the warm rays of sun reflecting on her face and the calmness in her nature, just like a still water.