Part Thirty Eight (*)

Cordelia's pov:

Once the song finished Harry pulls me into him kissing me with such strength it knocked the breath right out of me, I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back and entwine my fingers into his hair making sure to be careful this time.

He slivers his hands under my jacket and around my waist pressing his fingers against my back, his cold rings against my skin making me gasp is pleasure of the cold metal against me.

I giggle lightly into our kiss feeling very intoxicated right now but very and extremely horny.

He pulls me against his body, and I feel his hard cock against my stomach, the heartbeat between my legs getting excited of what is going to happen in the next 10 minutes.

His hands move up and down my body feeling every inch of me, he cups my ass squeezing it tightly before I come back from the kiss and start to kiss him along his jawline and down to his neck, a moan escaping his mouth as I start to suck on his skin, nibbling slightly on him.

"Hey, lets go um- find somewhere" he says stuttering over his words slightly as I suck on his neck leaving pretty marks on his skin, I come back from his neck and kiss his chin nodding.

I grab his hand from around my waist and drag him towards the kitchen so we could get more drinks before heading upstairs to find somewhere for a little privacy, besides the point I would fuck him in the middle of the party if it was up to me if I needed to.

We make our way into the kitchen to see everyone including Zayn this time, I smile as soon as I see the tall, tattooed boy "Hey Zayn!!" I say yelling not being able to tell what my inside voice is now.

He turns to me and smiles widely "hey you!" he says bringing me into a hug quickly before looking back up at Harry and giving him a smile "Hey Harry!" he says, I look up at Harry who looks very uncomfortable right now due to his boner, he pulls me into him so he can hide it.

"Hey" he says softly with a smile, I look over at Gen who has a drunk smirk plastered on her face, I give her a week and then point my eyes up to his neck, her jaw drops slightly shocked at me, Gen has always known me to be very much innocent except for knowing about most my dirty fantasies.

But she would never expect me to do anything remotely sexual outside of my place or Harry's.

"What are you guys up to" she mouths to me, and I just shrug innocently, she rolls her eyes at me giggling.

I let go of Harry's hand and grab two cups again, I start pouring the whiskey into them both making small talk with Gen over the island, I feel Harry's hands on my waist making me jump slightly as he pinches my skin tightening my thighs together.

I look back up at Gen who can see what's happening and immediately laughs at us both "I need to go fuck him before he cums in his pants" I say louder then I expected, Harry's hand tightening on my waist and place the bottle down looking up at him with a large smile on my face, his cheeks are a ferrous colour of red right now and all I can hear is Gen's and Louis' laugh from across the room.

I think I may have embarrassed Harry.

I pick up the two cups and walk up to them all, smiling at them all "Have fun baby girl" she says as we walk past the group "oh I will" I say winking at her before leading us upstairs, Harry's tight hands gripping onto me as I walk up the stairs not letting go of me.

We go round each room looking for a free one but they're all full of people fucking, at this point me and Harry have nearly finished both our drinks and feel very intoxicated and horny "what do you wanna do?" I say looking up at him, he looks down at me with a smirk on his lips grabbing onto me and walking me into the first room he sees.