Part Twenty Two

once you see the signal, start the song above it'll help :)

The sexual tension between me and Harry on the ride over here could have been cute with a dull knife, especially after the stunt I pulled on the balcony back at my apartment.

I always forget how horny I get when I've been smoking, I'm just glad it was Harry and not some random dude, I didn't really want to get intimate with Harry especially after how the last few days have been with him.

The whole James thing has been horrible and how I'm expected to keep this secret from Gen I'll never know, the whole time we've been best friends we have never kept anything from each other, we always tell each other what's going off, if one of us is pissed off at the other we will make sure to talk things over, this is how we've kept our friendship so strong.

The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that James would not bat a fucking eyelash to hesitate killing Gen or Niall for that fact, which terrifies me.

I don't want to talk to Harry about this because I don't want him to blame himself for getting me into this whole mess, so I basically have no one to rant to about my situation.

Even after everything, I know that my feelings for Harry will only continue to grow no matter what and I really don't care, I love feeling like this with him and my feelings growing for him every minute I'm  around him brings me joy, knowing that he wants to be around me helps with that.

I strum my guitar letting the vibrations off the amp go through my body soothing me ever so slightly, I close my eyes for a few seconds taking in a shaky breath trying not to panic myself before looking back up and making eye contact with Harry.

He gives me a small smile and I can't help but smile back knowing that he really had me tied around his finger with a double fisherman's knot, my heart flutters jus thinking about being tied to him, maybe I've fell for him quicker than I expected, I don't know if he feels the same why but I know I fell hard for him.

I smile at him and start to sing my next song into the microphone making sure not to lose eye contact with him, staring at him intensely making sure his thoughts spread with things he wants to do to me.

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car
Whistling my name

Open up a beer
And you say, "Get over here
And play a video game"

As I sing into the microphone, I let my eyes flutter close so I can feel myself start to drift into my music, the vibrations of my guitar going through the amp filling my body intensely, the same feeling I've always loved when performing.

I'm in his favourite sundress
Watchin' me get undressed
Take that body downtown

I say, "You the bestest"
Lean in for a big kiss
Put his favourite perfume on
Go play your video game

I open my eyes and watch as Harry sips on his whiskey, his ringed fingers wrapping around the glass for dear life just like the first night I met him, which I remember to vividly, the same look he gave me and the way he smelt, he does always smell so fucking rich.

I've always admired how he never judged me for anything, even my apartment which I hate because of the state it is, I always thought that Mr. Harry Styles was a little rich boy, but now that I know the reality, I understand why he never judged me.

We are more alike than I'm sure we both thought.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you wanna do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?