Part Twelve

I walk out out of Harrys apartment complex a little taken back from the situation that just happened upstairs in his apartment, I don't know what Harry has done or is doing but I don't think I want to be apart of it.

I honestly thought that today was going to be a good day especially after last night.

But my life will always take a turn and smack me straight back in the face with reality when things are going okay.

Of course Gen didn't see my text until a few minutes ago so she's now on her way, which is better then nothing.

I can't wait to have a rant in the car to her about what happened, i'm not even sure myself everything happened so fast and being man handled like that by Liam took me back to when my father was around which terrified me.

And I don't want to be associated with someone like that ever again.

I hear a cars breaks screech round the corner down the road from me to see Gen's car speeding down the road, oh shit.

She slams on her breaks when she sees me and unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out her car slamming the door behind her "what the fuck did he do, i'll kill him" I go wide eyed at her reaction to this, I didn't even tell her what's happened yet.

"Gen calm down, get in the car and let's get back to your place so I can explain what's going off" I say pushing her back towards the car so she doesn't start a fight with Harry that I know won't end well.

She gets in her side and I get into the passenger seat buckling myself in, i don't think i'm prepared for the amount of questions that are about to come from Gen.

She buckles herself in and starts the car looking at me out the corner of her eye ever so often, she looks on edge for what's about to come out my mouth but to be honest i've not got much to tell her.

What happened upstairs was just all so confusing, I don't know what Harry's done and I don't know why Liam was saying that I was be safer with him over Harry when I hardly know the guy.

She's probably going to be just as confused as I am right now.

"Okay so, what happened? Do I need to kick his ass" I chuckle lightly owning a glare from Gen, I roll my lips together and let out a huff.

"The thing is Gen, I don't even know what he's done which is the worst part about this" I let out a huff and look over to her "I really like him but I don't know if I can trust him."

I don't think i've fell for anyone this bad in a very long time which is making this harder then it should be, I wish today didn't happen, I would've preferred to still be in the dark about things so we could go back to lying in bed together.

But of course my life is a mess and doesn't go the way I want it to, and things always seem to go tits up for me.

"He seems like such a normal guy but then this Liam comes out of no where worrying me about him" I put my head in my hand and shake my head.

I hope Gen doesn't mind that i'm ranting to her while she drives, i'm just confused and frustrated.

"Maybe he's secretary in a gay relationship with Liam" Gen says put the blue, my head snaps round to look at her confusion written all over my face.

She looks over at me and snorts "or Liam likes Harry and is jealous" she shrugs chuckling to herself.

I roll my eyes at her "don't be so ridiculous" I say looking forward again, there's definitely something deeper going on and I need to find out.

I do feel like Harry won't tell me though, he seems to keep everything in and doesn't tell me much about his work life.

I let out a huff and rub my forehead with my hand, I just hope it's nothing bad.