Part Sixteen (*)

After about a 10 minute make out session against Harry's car, we decide to go back to his apartment to continue the.. session in hand.

I watch as Harry grabs the gear stick and puts his car into gear and then speeds off down the road like a rally race driver, he's so hot.

His knuckles are still slightly covered in blood but, I'm gunno be honest it's making his ten times for attractive then I could've ever imagined him being.

He looks over at me and smirks, he slowly moves his hand off the gear stick and onto my thigh rubbing his thumb against the exposed skin.

Goosebumps erupt all over my body and I swear to god I think I'm about to go into cardiac arrest when his hand slips in between my thighs.

My breath hitches as he guides his hand up towards my heartbeat in my pants that is starting to speed up quickly, I can feel myself already becoming extremely wet just by his hand being inches away from my core.

He slowly gets closure to me and my breath quickens as I feel his hand reach my underwear, I look over at him and he raises an eyebrow smirking still looking in front of him.

"Wet for me already baby?" I gulp and look back in front of us noticing were about 5 minutes from his apartment, please god make sure theirs not magically any traffic at 3am.

He slips my underwear to the side so he has full access to me, he then slowly starts to guide his fingers towards my clit.

As he reaches my area, he doesn't hesitate but to start his magic.

I let out a gasp and I let my eyes flutter close, I let my head lean back against the head rest and moan leaves my lips.

I open my legs slightly so he has more access and can move around easier.

"Good girl" he purrs, and I let out a whimper in reply, the car stops, and I open my eyes to quickly realise that we are now parked in his parking garage.

He lets out a chuckle turning in his seat to get full view of me, he grabs onto my shirt lifting my top to reveal my naked front, my hard nipples on show for him.

He smirks and leans over kissing them softly picking up the pace on my clit slightly, my hand grips the side of the chair and the other on his shoulder.

I feel his tongue run across them and I swear I could of came right then and their if his pace on me was faster holy fucking shit.

"Perfect just for me" he says looking up into my eyes smirking, he ducks his head down to continue sucking on my nipples.

I let out a moan and arch my back slightly as I feel him suck and nibble slightly on my erect and sensitive nipples.

He starts to quicken up his pace on me and moves his head up to look me in the eyes.

"Cum for me baby" he whispers to me, I roll my eyes to the back of my head and let out a small whimper as his pace quickens again.

Suddenly two of his fingers enter me and my body goes into shock, my back automatically arches, and I can't stop the noises that are escaping my mouth.

His right hand fingering me and his left rubbing my clit.

"Ha-Harry" I gulp and fidget on the chair unable to contain the movement of my body.

"Don't move baby, let me help you" he says, before I know it I'm sat on his lap and he's fingering me from behind, this way he could have complete control over my body and hold me down.

"Good girl" he says gripping onto me and helping me towards my climax.

I feel the fireworks start to set off in my stomach and the warm sensation taking over me.