Chapter 19

*Dan's POV*

I was thinking about how I came clean to Phil about 3 weeks ago about my past, I was so grateful that he understood and didn't think any less of me, but I still get urges, drug addictions are difficult to get over, everyday I wake up with urges but Phil helps me deal with it so I don't break. What scared me was that maybe one day I will break and I'll disappoint him, but I had none on me, so I couldn't right? I thought that I can stay away from it, that was so until today. Phil was fast asleep on the couch as he didn't sleep well the other night, I just finished feeding the kitten when the door knocked, I thought it would be Emily and Anthony but no, it was some people I wasn't expecting to see ever, my "friends." I stood there staring at them in shock "Aren't you going to invite your mates in?" one named Josh asked laughing, he was obviously high right now "Its not a good time right now, you guys can't be here" I said calmly "Come on Dan, don't kick your friends out" Brandon said, they both walked past me and I followed them, Phil was asleep on the couch I couldn't have them waking him up. "Who's this?" Josh asked nodding towards Phil, I grabbed both of their arms and dragged them to the kitchen "Are you going to tell us who that is?" He asked again "That's Phil he's my fiancé" I whispered "Are you serious? Fiancé?" Brandon asked, I nodded "Yes I'm serious. And he's very ill and needs to sleep so I'd appreciate if you guys would go home and let him rest" they both looked at eachother and laughed "I didn't think you would ever settle down anyone after the last one" josh smirked "Well I love Phil a lot and I've settled down, now please leave" I said calmly. "We should celebrate you finding someone, celebrate the old way" Josh said taking three glasses out of my kitchen cabinet and Brandon pulled out a bottle of alcohol from his bag and poured it handing me the glass. "No, my drinking and drug days are over guys.." I said putting the glass down, Josh drank his up and poured himself another glass "Come on man, its to celebrate, we know you want to" he smirked "No, I can't. I've changed my ways, I can't go back to that I love Phil too much" I said, Brandon handed me the glass again, Josh was now smoking a joint "Just a drink, it won't hurt" Brandon winked, I knew they wouldn't leave until I do, I quickly drank it, it was strong and burned my throat but it sort of felt good, no, I can't let myself feel that. "Please leave now, I-I need to take care of Phil" I said quickly knowing if they stay here I wouldn't be able to control myself, Brandon poured another glass for me and Josh handed me the joint he was smoking "This first, then we'll leave" I couldn't take anymore I drank up my second glass and brought the joint up to my lips and inhaled, I wasn't going to lie it felt good, I felt myself get a little light headed but it felt great. "That's the Dan we know, now how about we go down to the club for a party" Josh suggested, I shook my head "N-no you two need to leave now, please I-I can't do this" my voice was shaky, I felt awful for what I did but it felt good. "Fine, but we will see you around sometime, we missed you" Josh said heading out "Good luck with your fiancé" Brandon smirked, I closed the door behind them, what have I done, what will I tell Phil? "Dan? Can you help me get on my chair?" I heard Phil yawn from the living room, I need to tell him. I walked to the living room, trying to maintain my balance, I put Phil on his chair "Dan what's wrong? You don't look well" he asked "I-I did something awful..."

*Phil's POV*

"What happened look at me" I whispered, he wouldn't even look at me, I grabbed his chin gently and turned his head towards me, his eyes were red and looked like he was on something. "I-I broke Phil.." He sobbed, I understood what he meant "You said you wouldn't Dan.." I whispered "I know, I couldn't help it, I'm so sorry" he said looking down. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could've helped you" I said, I was really hurt that he gave in so easily "I didn't want to wake you, you needed to sleep" he said quickly "No sounds like you just wanted drugs so bad you didn't care to think of me" I said coldly, I looked at me, tears streaming down his cheeks "Babe no, I swear I didn't mean to, it wasn't me" he started "Whatever Dan.." I sighed "I really am sorry, I promise I'll try harder" he said cupping my cheeks and kissing me softy, I didn't kiss him back "Why won't you kiss me back?"  He asked "I don't want to. When you're sober and properly explain yourself, then maybe" I said blankly, he looked at me with sad eyes, I know I was being mean but he lied to me. "Phil.." he sighed "did you feed the kitten?" I asked as I saw Lilly run across the ground "I-I think I did.." He said, I reached down and picked her up "Right, you're too busy getting high you forgot about your other responsibilities" I said coldly "My responsibility? The only reason I got this fucking animal is because you wanted it!" He shouted, first he's sorry and now he's getting pissed at me "What happened to your apology huh?" I asked "I tried apologizing but you won't fucking listen to me and you're getting pissed because of that stupid cat! I'm not your or its slave Phil!" He yelled. "Is that what you think I see you as? I appreciate everything you do for me Dan! But this isn't even about me!" I raised my voice "Then what the fuck is it about!?" He asked "Its about you not keeping your promise with me. You not respecting your healthy body, I don't even know who you are right now!" I shouted, he was quiet for a few seconds "Then get out Phil. Leave my house, leave me and just go" he spat going upstairs. I don't know if I was more angry or hurt with this whole situation, whatever I was I didn't want to be here right now either, I took my phone out and dialed Emily's number "Hello? Emily? Where are you right now?" I asked quietly "I'm a couple of minutes away from your house, is everything okay? Do you need anything?" She asked concerned "Y-yeah.. Can you pick me up please..I really need a friend right now" I said trying to keep my voice steady "I'll be there in less than five minutes hold on" she said hanging up. I sighed and looked down at Lilly and picked her up "I'm not leaving you here don't worry, you're coming with me" I whispered to her petting her head. I heard a knock at the door within five minutes, before going to open it I took my ring off and put it on the table, I don't know what we are right now, but last thing I need is a reminder what of just happened I needed to clear my mind right now and that ring will just remind me of what happened.

.
.
.
.
.
Everyone loves a good drama! Yes? No? Maybe? I'm sorry don't kill me (/.\) lool well every story needs drama to keep it exciting! Enjoy!!