Chapter 6

*Dan's POV*

"What the hell is going on here" a pissed off voice said waking me up, it was Phil's doctor, great. "What does it look like?" I asked annoyed, Phil was still asleep with his arm around my waist "This is a hospital room, not your bedroom" the doctor says sternly "He had a panic attack last night I wasn't about to leave him alone" I explained "Well he needs to learn how to manage himself, you're not allowed to stay here" he said, Phil woke up "What's wrong?" He asked sleepily looking at me "He wants me to leave" I explained moving his hair from his eyes, he sat up and looked at the doctor "He's my fiancé you have to let him stay" he said quickly, I smiled to myself and laughed silently he was actually serious about saying that so I would be able to stay, he's adorable in this way. "I need proof" the doctor said "What kind of proof do you need?" I asked standing up "Receipt for the rings" he said smirking "Who the fuck carries that around" I rolled my eyes "Well you don't have your rings" he said "Didn't wear them, he passed out and I brought him to the hospital putting my ring on was the least of my worries" I shot back. "You have to let him stay now, I need him here" Phil said, he gave both of us a dirty look "keep up your lies, you won't be cracking jokes when you find out that his lungs are basically collapsing on one another, and I refuse to treat liars" he smirked "We aren't lying and you can't refuse to treat him" I said defensively "I want another doctor, you will probably make it worse" Phil said "Well unfortunately there's no other doctor that's available" he said "I'm available, what do you two need?" A female doctor asked, she was the same one who gave Phil his medicines "Could you go through Phil's test and tell us what we need to do?" I asked, the awful doctor gave her his clipboard and angrily walked off, she flipped through the pages "Well he's right about what is happening" she said "Will he be okay?" I asked "Yes he will be fine, but he needs to keep his oxygen tubes in and he will be okay" she smiled, I thanked her before she left, she told me to let her know if we needed anything else. I laid down next to Phil again "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded, I put my hand on his waist and kissed him, he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me back, his hand crept under my shirt "Phil we're in a hospital" I laughed "I don't care" he mumbled running his hand down "I love your v lines" he whispered in my ear making me blush "If your doctor sees this he will kick me out for sure" I laughed silently sitting up "I hate my doctor" He sighed "I know babe, I wish you could have the nicer doctor but she isn't a cancer specialist" I sighed looking down, tears forming in my eyes "You look like you're about to cry Dan.." Phil said softly "I-Im okay" I said quickly holding the tears back "Its okay to cry in front of me Dan, you don't have to be strong all the time" he whispered, that made me want to cry more "I'm okay Phil, really.." I said softly "Its okay to cry babe.." He said softly stroking my cheek, I looked up at him he opened his arms to me, I moved closer to him, rested my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him, I couldn't take it anymore, tears instantly started pouring down my face.

*Phil's POV*

I held Dan close to me as he cried, last time I saw him cry was when we met and his grandmother passed away, after that he's always trying to act strong for me, he needed to let all the sad emotions out. "I-Im sorry I-I s-shouldnt be c-crying" his voice was shaky "Its fine babe, you're allowed to cry" I whispered holding him, he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, I kissed his forehead and wiped his tears away "I want you to get better care" he whispered "He's the only cancer specialist Dan, but at least the nurses are nice" I said softly "You deserve better care" he said, I held his hand and intertwined our fingers "Let's not worry about this right now" I said kissing his hand "I want to go home with you" I whispered "I wish we could babe, but we can't yet" he said calming down now. "Um Dan? I'm sorry for calling you my fiancé, in case it made you uncomfortable" I said quickly "What would that make me uncomfortable?" He laughed slightly "I mean like we aren't engaged and I know you don't want to marry me" I whispered "Why do you say that?" He asked me "I just assumed.." I say awkwardly, he kissed me softly "Stop assuming false things. I love you and want to marry you one day" he smiled. "If you ever propose it would really romantic if its at a beach during the sunset" I joked poking him making him laugh again "I'll keep that in mind" he smiled. The doctor walked past my room and peaked in "You're still here?" He asked bitterly "Yes and you can't make him leave" I said defensively "I'll call security or the police" he eyed us coldly "go ahead I'll tell them I'm here because the love of my life wants me to be and you hurt him" Dan added, my doctor walked off looking pissed knowing he lost this time. I pulled him close to me, I rested my chin on his head and just hugged him, having him close made me feel better.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Ok so we updated twice today yaaaay! Enjoy!