Chapter 18

Third Person POV-

Third Person POV-

In the elevator to Arcane's apartment Adrain is pissed at how long his stupid meeting took. It took away time he could have been with the girl he cares for.

Stepping off the elevator he walks the hallway to her apartment. When he sees the door is cracked open he grabs his gun checking it's loaded and heads on to the apartment. Looking around all he sees is blood and glass.

As he walks to the sitting room his sees Arcane lying in a pile of her blood.

Adrian's POV-

As soon as I see her I run over to her. Seeing she is unconscious. Quickly I check her pulse and see she has one but it is faint. After gently picking her , I rush to the elevator and have it go straight to the to the parking garage.

Rushing out of the elevator to my car I open the passenger side door and place her in quickly doing the seatbelt.

As soon as I get in the car I turn it on and start speeding to hospital that is used for my family and her family's mafia.

Once I'm out of the city and on the road towards the hospital I grab my phone to call her dad.

Ed- her dad and A- Adrian

Ed- What?
A- Arcane is hurt i'm taking her to the hospital
Ed- What do you mean Arcane is hurt?
A- I mean she looks dead, she was attacked.
Ed- FUCK! okay we are on our way, Louis is working I call him to expect you guys.

After calling him I call Sienna, since they think she is meeting her.

Sie- Sienna and A- Adrian
Sie- what dipshit
A- Arcane is hurt. Im taking her to the hospital get mom and Dad. Call Danny and Jordan too.
Sie- What happened?
A- Sienna just please do what I asked.

Than I just hang up because I don't have the energy nor the patience to deal with her. About 20 seconds after ending the call I pull up to the hospital.

I can tell Edward did call them because there are a whole lot of doctors waiting outside with a gurney.

Quickly getting out of the car and rushing over to Arcane's side i open the door and unbuckle her and help lift her on to the gurney.

The doctors all rush her in and I follow but they stop me after a certain point and tell me I have to wait here. After cursing them out and threatening them if anything happens to her,I sit down in the waiting area.With my head in my hands trying to think of who could have done this to her.

Edward's POV-

After getting the call from Adrian I quickly gather Mallory and all the kids- minus Louis- and get us all into a SUV everyone is squashed together or sitting on top of each other not cari g about them in this moment I speed to the hospital.

"Dad where are we going?" I hear the sweet voice of my youngest daughter

"The hospital. Arcane was hurt. Thats all I know. So no questions." I reply loud enough for them all to hear. With that they all stop complaining and just have sad looks on there face.

4 minutes later we pull up to the hospital, which is really just a warehouse. At the same time we get there The Ivanov's , Danny and Dale also arrive.

"Dad shouldn't we be at a hospital?" Caterina asks.

"Caterina this is a hospital that we own for business use." I reply she nods in response

We all look at each other I nod to the entrance everyone follows.

Walking in I see Adrian covered in blood with his head in his hands.

"Adrian what the fuck happened?" I say the anger clear in my voice.

"I don't know. I want to pick her up from her apartment when I got there the door was open. When I walked in there was blood and glass covering the floor. When I found her she was passed out, probably from blood loss." he explained

"I thought she was hang out with Sienna today?" I questioned him

"Yeah Sienna asked me to get her since she knew I had a meeting in the city today." He stated

"Since when does she have an apartment in the city?" Armani asked

"She has places all over." Danny stated casually with a shrug

We al send him a questioning look and he replies with little smile and another shrug.

"Okay Louis texted me and said they have her in surgery, so while she is there lets go check out her apartment and see what we can find." Damon suggests

"Okay, Damon, Xander, Mani, Mallory, Adrain and I will go. Caterina can stay with Dale and Danny, Maddox, Jordan, Sienna, and Mr and Mrs Ivanov, you guys update us with anything going on her." I state

"Let me go too." Danny says

We send him a questioning look

"I know the passwords to her security system, the cameras could have gotten the attack on video." He says.

We all nod and head out.

Time Skip to entering the Apartment

Third Person POV-

Walking in everyone looks around shocked at the amount of blood all around. While everyone is in shock they are bought out of it by a girlish squeal.

Everyone looks towards Armani. His mouth is wide open and and eyes bulging, and right pointer finger pointing at something behind the black leather couch.

"It's a dead body" He squeaks out, once that is said everyone races towards him.

AN- Sorry for the late update. I have been really busy but her is chapter 18 i was gonna make it longer but i decided bot too because I dont feel like it.  So yeah hope u enjoyed