Chapter 15

Arcane's POV-

It is the ass crack of dawn. I couldn't sleep. I got up leaving Adrian asleep in my bed.

I grabbed my underwear and his white button up and headed to  the empty room that Edward let me make into a art room.

Its also connected to my room. There are 2 doors on to the hallway the other to my room. I keep them locked only I have the key- i think.

It's simple, the walls are plain white. With lots of windows for natural light.

There is a large white sheet on the floor. I have a big easel and a cart with all my paints.

A long the wall with the door leading to the hallway is a big wooden structure that alls all my canvases painted and not.

I left the door connecting to my room cracked slight

I put some music on and grabbed everything needed to paint.

I don't pay attention to my painting. I just movie the brush as my thoughts and memories escape me.

One thing kept repeating in my mind I'm almost 18....18.

The thought of what is to come played in my mind.

Than my mind was plagued with the memory of Samara's death.

The images playing like movie in my mind.

Than I thought about what am I gonna do. Am I gonna stay or leave. Will I trust them with the truth or take care of it on my own like normal.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize Adrian walked in.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him looking at me. He looked hot in just his boxers.

"I was wondering were you went" He paused "I didn't know you painted"

"I have a lot of secrets. Also I got paint on your shirt....opps." I replied

He just smirked walking over to me. He pulled me up from the ground and kissed me. I kissed back right away.

Mature content

His hands start to roam my body. Cupping my breast. Earning a moan from me.

My hands trace around his chiseled chest all the way down to his V line.

He pulls me on to the floor. I straddle him. His hand cup my ass and I start grinding on him. I can feel his erection against my core. He groans.

He starts suck my neck. His fingers moved to the shirt I have on ripping it open making the buttons fly off.

He looks at me and says "It was ruined anyway" making me let out a little laugh.

He than rips of my underwear while i move his boxers down.

i pause and ask " What time is it?"

"I woke up at eight, so we have some time." He replies

"Okay make it fast" I respond he just nods.

Still straddling him, I line his dick up at my entrance and lower my self on to him.

Once he is fully in me I start moving up and down and in circular motions.  My hands loop
around his neck.

His hands on my hips helping me move faster.

My finger tugging on his hair, "Fuck Lilith" He grunts as I move faster.

His left hand moves of my hip to the back of my head pulling my hair gently. Soon he crashes his lips on mine.  I don't even that his right hand wasn't on my hip in til I feel it rubbing my clit. 

My head fulls back as I moan his name, a few more moments and I cum immediately followed by him. 

Both of us panting with sweat dripping down our bodies. I move off of him. He fixes his boxers. I start to clean up the paints.

Mature Content Over

"Your painting is really good." He states looking at my painting from earlier.

"Thanks" I say with a small smile.

Still looking at it he ask "Is there a meaning behind it."

For a second I look at it thinking, "No not really. Painting is one way of letting my emotions out or feelings so thats, that."

"What other ways do you have to let your emotions out?" He questions

"Murder, fighting, working out, and sex" I say

He just smirks and nods.

"Lets go we gotta get ready for breakfast." I tell him.
We part out ways and get ready for the day

An- Well thats that. Also her painting

The sex scene is shit but whatever.

If any one has suggestions lmk

I have the plot and ending planned but everything in between I'm winging so yeah.

Have a good day sorry about the shit chapter next one will be longer and hopefully better.