Chapter 12

Arcane's POV-

It is now Friday. It has been four days since the nightmare and I have had one almost every night since.

They are the haunting reminder of what my future holds.

What will happen on January 1st (Its September now).

He will come for me. Keep me as his. He has be obsessed since Walter has first introduced me to him.

On a more positive note Danny and Dale are coming today, they will be here for dinner around 6, and so are other family friends apparently.

Danny and Dale got settled in the house that I have in NY which a happens to be a 5 minute walk to this one.

Dinner includes Jordan, Sienna, Adrain, Their parents. Also apparently Ed wants to introduce us to some other people.

Jordan's brother was supposed to come but he had to travel for 'work'.

Which whatever. All I know is this dinner makes me wanna off myself.

Any way Ed told us to dress in dress, so just in spite I won't wear a dress, I know Im a great daughter.

After showering I do my usual makeup. Right when I finished there was a knock on the door, so I got up and opened it, on the other side of the door was Cat.

"Need help with an outfit, hair, and makeup?" I asked she just smiled and nodded I moved aside to let her in.

"Lets go look in my closet I should have stuff to fit you." I told her.

"Can I do a dress?" She asked, I nodded. "But nothing too out there and revealing." She added.

"Don't worry I got you." I told her

"What are you wearing?" She questioned me

"Not a dress." I answered

"Why, cause dad told you to wear one?" She said while looking at me with eyebrows raised.

I just smirked in reply.

After looking at some I found both our outfits. I than started on her makeup, i did a simple look, with lilac eyeshadow to match her shoes. I did her hair in simple curls.

Once done we got into our outfits and shoes.

Caterina's Outfit