Chapter 11

Arcane's POV-

Arcane's POV-

Everyone is scared of something, something. Whether it's clowns, the dark, heights, or tiny spaces. No one is completely fearless. It can be something as simple as a bee, because they got stung once.

For me its not something it's a person and place. A man and his castle.

The castle haunts me. His wicked smile is carved in my memory. His voice echos in my mind. His touch still burns my skin.

A man and his castle lives in me. Haunting me.

A man and his castle are the reasons for my nightmares, my paranoia, my emptiness and my fear.

TRIGGER WARNING

Right now I am in a car taking me to the place I'll be spending the next few years, I don't know how many but it's gonna be a few.

Walter and I made a deal. He was in debt to a dangerous man, and can't pay.

So when to man saw me he said that if I go with him he'll free him from his debts.

At first I refused, but Walter said if I don't got than he'll hurt Caterina, so we made a deal she has a good life and he doesn't do anything to her and I leave and he can hurt me.

A week later

I have been here a week. Its not the worst. I learn, and we train to fight. There are other kids here too. Some in the same situation as me some picked up off the streets, or some parents sent them here to train.

If we don't listen we get hurt.

2 weeks later

I have been getting in to trouble a lot more than the others, so my teacher, Harold, has decided I need to see the boss for my punishment.

Right now the I am in a small grey concrete room without windows, waiting for the boss.

After 23 minutes of waiting a man walks in he is tall. Older.

"Hello Arcane, I heard you were being bad so you have to be punished. We are going to have so much fun." He said In a voice that sent chills down my spine.

He than waves snaps and some of his employees bring in a cart, he looks at the stuff and picks a think metal chain.

He whips the chain across my face causing me to fall and scream in pain.

He continue to his my body with it over and over again.

"Please stop!" I cry out "I'm sorry" I repeat but he keeps going over and over laughing evilly.

All a sudden he throws the chain to the ground. I let out a breath of relief think he has stopped but the he grabs my hair and pulls me up.

"Not done yet Doll face." he says making me shiver.

He throws me down and looks at my bruised and bloody body.

He squats down and strokes my cheek "You are such a pretty girl, hmm" He tells me making my eyes tear up.

His hands roam my body he touches my breast, and than moves them to my inner thighs.

He groans while his hands grope me.

He starts ripping off all my clothes and undoing his belt.

I may only be 11 but I am smart for my age, I am already taking senior classes.

"Please stop." I scream

"It's okay doll face your like it." He says by now his dick is out.

"No no no no no" I keep muttering trying to move back but he pull my ankles back.

I start kicking but it doesn't do much because pain shots through my body.

He holds me still line him self up with me and thrust in to me without warning making me scream out in pain, he continues this at some point I lost my voice and I couldn't move, tears just came out of my eyes. His hands grasp my neck hard  he releases a bit every know and than so I can breathe

After 20 minutes of him doing this and whispering disgusting thing in my ear he finishes and leaves.

TRIGGER WARNING OVER

I jolt up and Adrian wraps his hand around me calming me down telling me to listen to his heart beat.

Time skip after the shower

After showering I got dressed for school