Chapter 8

Arcane's POV-

Arcane's POV-

Next class for today is art. Heading to the class Sienna runs in to me.

"Hey you missed Calculus you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I just didn't feel like going so yeah." I answered

She looked at me with narrow eyes than they went wide,

"OMG!! You had sex." she whisper yelled

"No I didn't, what makes you think that?"

"Um 1 you have the 'i just had sex glow and smell' 2 you missed a hickey." She said.

"Were?" I asked.

"I was lying about the hickey. So you did have sex. Awesome. Who?" She said.

"Im not telling." I told her.

"Okay, I respect it." She replied. Just than we arrived at class and sat all the way in the back.

Adrians POV-

Fuck. I can't believe I fucked her in the bathroom.

Fucking hell. Ever since London around a year ago I haven't been able to forget her, trust me I tried but they aren't her. She is different.
I finally arrive at history I just zone out the whole time think of her.

Time Skip to Lunch

English wasn't interesting Arcane sat with Sienna and Jordan. While I was with the twins.
Arcane was waiting for Cat outside the cafeteria. The rest of us went and sat down.

"Okay tell us about them before they get here." Sie demanded.

"There is much. Cat nice and caring. Arcane is something else. The night before their step father's funeral Arcane took us to this rager with her friend. They new how to throw a party. Than there was the funeral. That was interesting. The guy called Arcane up to say some stuff. She basically trash talked him the whole time." Armani said rather fast.

"Awesome. I think I am in love with Arcane. Do you guys know if she is straight?" Sienna asked

"Um we don't know. But when dad was giving her the rules talk she called him something along the lines of sexist asshole because he told her to get ride of her tattoos." Alex answered

"Well that is sexist considering you guys have them." Jordan said.

Arcane's POV-

I see Cat have two minutes of waiting outside the cafeteria.

"Hows it going June-bug?" I asked