Chapter 7

Arcane's POV-

Arcane's POV-

"Um so Arcane and Caterina these are out friends, Jordon Johnson, Sienna Ivanov, and Adrain Ivanov." Armani says. Adrian is just smirking at me, I just glared back.

"So where were you guys living before?" Sienna asked.

"We lived in London." Cat answered.

Jordan was about to say something when I got a call it was Danny

D-Danny, A-Arcane

D-Guess what babe?
A-What?
D-Wow I feel the love
A-Danny just tell me what
D-Jesus! Fine. Pops(Dale) called some friends and got a job in New York, so I am coming hoe.
A-Fuck. Thats great. Ill get you enrolled in to my school.
D-Awesome.
A- I gotta go I got 2 dimwits glaring at me.
D-Ok ttyl

With that the called. "What did Danny call about?" Cat asked

"Dale got a job here after making a few calls. I always knew that bastard couldn't live without me." I said

"Ari he probably wants to make sure you don't do anything stupid again." She said

"When have I ever done something stupid?" I asked

"You set someones lawn on fire, you burned down half a restaurant, and that time you and Danny went to that club but really it ended up being..." I cut her off before she could continue

"Okay lets not talk about that one okay."

Than the bell rang.

"Arcane you have the same schedule as Sienna." Armani told me.

"Cool I need to us the bathroom first ill met you there." I said.

I walked towards a bathroom, after I entered someone came in behind me "What do you want?" I said turning around.

"Nothing much." he said with a smirk than continued "Do they know?"

"Know what?" I ask faking innocence.

"I don't know? Maybe that your are a assassin, not just any but the best."

Looking at him dead in his beautiful blue eyes I say " No and you won't tell them because if you do I'll kill you."

He just nods and smiles boyish smile before leaning in and kiss me. And me being the horny bitch I am I kiss him back.

Mature content -

I gripped his hair kissing him hard soon enough our tongues where exploring either others mouths.
Pulling away I moved my mouth to his earlobe and I nibbled on the lobe and whispered "Lock the door Adrian." He push away and did just that.

Once the door lock he came back over and started sucking and biting my neck. Once he got to a certain spot on my neck I let out a little moan. I could feel him smirk against me.

I moved my hands under his black t-shirt. My fingers traced the out line of his 8 pack.

I started to push his shirt up he got the message and took it off. I took my jacket off and tank top while he did that.
He sucked in a breath when he saw I didn't have a bra on.
He started kissing me he made his way down to my right tit and started sucking and biting it making me moan.

While his hand went to my left one. I gasped at the feeling of his cold metal rings. I grabbed his head again pulling pulling his lips to mine.

Moving my hands to his belt I started to undo it. Once it was undone I undid his jeans and pulled them down.
My left hand started to stroke his long thick cock. He grunted.

He undid my jeans and pulled them off along with my soaking black lace panties.

I could tell he was about to eat me out so I grabbed him and said "No more fore play we have to hurry up." He groan but listened.

Reaching in to id jean pocket he pulls aput a condom package and put it on

He looks at me asking silently for consent I nod,with that he lined his cock up at my entrance and thrusted into me. making me bite his shoulder to stop a scream. He continued thrusting in and out my head rolled make moaning. he grunted and moaned.

"Fuck Lilith. Your so tight." he said

Mu hips moved with his. He pushed my legs farther apart, I arched my back.

"Harder Adrian." I moan"Faster please" I begged he smirked.

He went harder, faster and deeper. He bought his left hand to my clit and start rubbing it well slamming in and out of me.

"Fuck Im close." He grunted.

"Im gonna cum." I said as he hit my g-spot over and over.
"Cum malyshka." (babygirl- Russian) he grunted.

With that I came he continued going through my high until he came.

We rested our foreheads together for a few moments catching our breath. After a little pulled out, making me moan a little he throws away the condom.

"Can you get me a paper towel?" I asked. He nodded and pulled up his jeans than grabbed some.

I was going to take the but he shook his head no, "Ill do it." he said. I just nodded. he wet the paper rowel and cleaned me up.

Mature content done

After he finished we both got dressed and fixed our appearances.

The thing is I met Adrain a year ago on a mission and we kinda committed mass murder together and than head sex. Afterwards when ever he was in London we would fuck, he asked me my name I never told him, I did give him my middle name, hence him calling me Lilith.

"We should head to class" I said, as we were walking out the bell for second period rang we both mutter shit and went our separate ways.