Chapter 16

It has been a little over 2 months since we got here. Its November 3rd. Things have ben fine I suppose. The bios haven't told us about the mafia.

Cat got a job working at a book store with her friend Emmy. She has her own relationships with our brothers. She is finally getting out of her shell she had back in England.

Mallory and Maddox moved in, which means Britney is here whenever her parents go away. I am honestly shocked I haven't killed her.....yet. She try's to get with Adrian which like if he sleeps with her I probably wouldn't have sex with him again because no.

I actually like Mal a lot, Maddox and I relationship gas gone back to what it once was. We don't talk about "the school" but we understand each other in that way.

I still avoid Edward because well... I don't really know.

I have reconnected with my triplets. We hang out quite a bit. We go to parties and hang out in school. I also go to their football games.

I help Louis with cooking and we read together. I think he is trying to figure me out but can't. Honestly I can't even figure myself out.

Damon and I we workout together and fix cars. When I was younger he was my favorite.

Sienna is like my twin sister, we party hang in school. We make bets on everyone. Drink together, do kinda girly things but not really because i'm not too girly. She hangs with Cat and does girly girl things.

Jordan and I we like to mess with everyone and piss them off. We party and goof off together. Sie and Cat like to paint his nails.

Dale is loving his new job. Danny and Jordan definitely have a thing going on. Danny is just Danny, if that makes sense.

Now there is Adrain.

What to say about him. We are still having sex, like a lot of sex. Sienna knows and kinda helps us sneak around. He is on the football team too so I watch him play too. The weird thing is we hangout with out having sex and its... its.. oddly nice. We kinda go on these dates. 

He is making me feel things I don't want to feel but I can't stop.
We are exclusive in a fuck buddy way, nothing more. I can't do more.

Lastly, Me.

I have done a few assassinations. I don't do fights and races because I don't want my family to see me.

My companies on thriving.

I am also trying and failing at not getting close to everyone because on December 31 I'll cease to exist.

I have everything planned for than what is to happen to my assets. Danny knows and Maddox does too but no one else.

Ill just disappear and hold off on him finding me for a while but I know it wont last past maybe 2-3 months.

To be home I thought of staying but I know my family has power but he has more and he is impossible to find, I have tried and Im the best.

So that's been what has been happening.

•••

AN-

So this is basically getting ready for a time skip for next chapter, it recaps what has been happening.

-Sarah