Chapter 13

Everyone sitting around the dining table in shock from what Edward says "Everyone this is Mallory Hale my girlfriend and her son Maddox Hale and step-sister Britney Knox." (Mallory is 39 while Maddox is 19, Britney is 16- we already met her)

"I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that." Armani Muttered.

Arcane's POV-

Looking over at the 3 people, my eyes widen at Maddox. He is looking at me wide eyed too.

He walks over to me looking at he says "I thought you were dead!"

"Who the hell told you I was dead?" I question

"Who the fuck do you think" he tells me

Everyone is staring at us wonder who we know each other

"How do you guys know each other?" Edward asked the question on everyones mind

"Boarding School" I explain, which isn't a lie but not the full truth.

You see we meet at the academy, the place I went to after Walter and I's deal. He was training as well, his father was also a teacher there. We both hated him. God Im glad he is dead.

After that I look over at his mother, she is beautiful.

She has this welcoming loving aura to her.

The way she looks at me I think she knows who I am and that what I said was a lie.

Than there is Britney, we already know her. Sadly.

"Okay so Mallory these are my kids. That Damon, than Louis, Alexander, Armani, Arcane, and Caterina." Ed says while pointing towards us.

We all smile, well Alex, Damon, and I do a small one, the other 3 have actual smiles. We also say hellos or nice to met you.

"Hi, sorry we were late someone took forever to get ready." Mallory says, with a beautiful English accents, while slide glancing at Britney.

Making Sienna, Jordan, Adrian, Mani, Alex, and I snicker.

After they sit down the maids bring the food out.

"So Dad when did you guys meet?" Louis asked

"Around a year ago." He said with smile.

Everyone continues talking about little things.

I excuse myself to get something to drink.

After filling my glass with water, I see Mallory looking at me.

"You know the truth I guess" I say to her

"Yes, don't worry I won't tell. That is not my place. If you need to talk let me know." She tells me

"Thanks, but it isn't something that I like to talk about." I respond

"I understand" she says. With that we both walk back and continue dinner

At around 8 everyone leaves, except Jordan, Danny, Adrain, and Sienna. They decide to stay the night.

We watch movies til 1 than everyone retires to their room/ guest room.

Somehow Adrian ended up in my room and well had sex.

AN-
here is my pinterest you can see more on aesthetics there—————

AN-here is my pinterest you can see more on aesthetics there—————