Chapter 42

I'm awake up but with my eyes still closed. I feel something keeps touching my head over and over again. It couldn't be Lizzie I know she left. I'm just too lazy to actually open my eyes. I might still be dreaming it's fine. The thing that's touching me feels so gentle.

I opened my eyes realizing I'm not actually dreaming but someone is petting my hair. The person is still touching me. I quickly looked up and I can't believe who I'm seeing.

"Drew!" I sit up so quick I had no idea I'd be seeing him right now.

"Shhh," Drew says. I didn't really care, I just pull him quick for a hug. His the person I have been waiting for. I can't believe his here right now.

"How did you get here?" I asked him.

"Um. . . Lizzie," Drew says. I knew she was up to something last night. It wasn't a bad thing though. I'm so glad I get to see him this morning.

"How did everything go?" I ask him. Drew seems to be silent again. I don't think it was so great I asked him that question. I don't think he wants to talk about it. I'm such an idiot for bringing it up today.
Instead of answering me he pull me by the waist close to him. I put my arms around him just like always.

"There wasn't much for us to do. She already had her funeral planed and everything," Drew says.

"Oh."

I wasn't expecting that. I had no idea people could even do that.

"So will you come with me?" Drew asked me.

"Where?"

"The funeral," Drew says.

"Yeah, sure of course." We finally break the hug and I can see Drew again in the eyes. I grab his hand to hold. He comes close to me and place a kiss on my cheeks. He does the cutest things every time.

Right after his done that, I noticed something outside. It still looks kinda dark.

"What time is it," I gasped out.

"Like 4 in the morning," Drew says.

"Did you even sleep?"

"I couldn't," He says. I feel terrible hearing this. I know his going to miss her a lot.

"Come lay down here," I tell him sliding to the side to give him space. He did what I told him. This is going to be so cozy. It's already cozy between us. Drew pull me close to him with my face on his chest.
I'm really going to have to thank Lizzie for this. It's so sweet of her to let Drew come in to my room this morning.

"I definitely needed this." He says while my hand is on his arms and my face is against his chest. I can feel his hand rubbing my back slowly. Our legs are wrapped around each other's. I can feel him placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Me too," I tell him. I also want to tell him so bad that I'm ready for us to do it. He doesn't seem to want to talk to me on that subject yet.

"Drew I was just wondering. . ." I stop before I can finish that. I don't want to ask him yet. I might just look desperate even though I am. I've been craving for it every time we get some alone time we just kept getting interrupted.

"You were wondering what?" Drew tilt his head down to look at me.

"It's nothing, try to get some sleep." I closed the little gap us by getting closer to him.

"With what you just said how could I sleep?"

"I'm sorry, it's really nothing. Try to sleep." As much as I want to talk about this with him. I also want him to get some sleep. It's been hard for him he deserves to get some sleep.