Chapter Eighty: Rise Of The Secret Soldiers: Part Two

Start from the beginning

"That is it! You guys haven't talked for weeks! You can break up the team but you are not breaking up my family" Leo said.

Adam and Chase looked at him before going back to watching the T.V, making me sigh in annoyance yet sadness.

"All right, this is when you hug it out and you say 'Yeah Leo, you're right, you're always right!' Isn't that what you say?" Leo asked.

"Since when do we ever say that?" I asked.

This made Adam and Chase chuckle while Leo glared at me but all I did was shrug.

Dad and Bree walked into the living room as Bree was holding onto a magazine.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport? Can I have $50? I want to buy a bathing suit for my spring break trip to Hawaii" Bree asked.

"Oh, sure, yeah" Dad nodded as he took out some money from his pocket and was going to give it to Bree but stopped.

"Can you get me one too? Ask the salesperson for a man-kini. They'll tell you they don't exist, but trust me. They do" Dad smiled.

Bree looked at him weirdly before he shook his head.

"You know what, I'll get my own" Dad said as Bree nodded and he handed her the money.

"Hold on. She's going to Hawaii? I asked if I could go on an astronomy cruise and you said no" Chase said as he stood up from the couch and walked towards dad.

"Yeah, but that was before you quit the team" Dad said as he placed both hands on his shoulders and gave him an annoyed smile.

"Now that you've completed gutted my greatest achievement, I don't care what you do" Dad said as he patted his cheek before walking towards the couch.

Chase looked at him weirdly before smiling and nodding.

"Great. Then I'm off to buy me some milky way swim trunks" Chase said.

He quickly snatched the money from Bree and started running towards the door, Bree rolled her eyes and scoffed.

She then superspeeded in front of him when he opened the door to try and leave.

"When will you learn" Bree scoffed while smirking as she snatched the money back from him and superspeeded away.

Chase sighed in annoyance and looked towards us.

"Here, Chase" Dad said as he got up from the couch and handed Chase some money.

"I'll take some milky way trunks, too. I don't know how they're cut, so lean more Little Dipper than big" Dad grinned.

"You can keep your money, 'cause that's not happening" Chase said before leaving the house.

Adam grinned once he left and picked up the remote.

"Ah, finally. It's Piscerelli time" Adam grinned as he got ready to change the channel.

I leaned back in the couch to watch the show with him when Leo turned to face him with a smirk on his face.

"Oh! Adam, I almost forgot. Chase wanted me to tell you something" Leo said.

Me and Adam looked at him in confusion before Leo punched his arm.

"Oww! Oh, he's dead!" Adam yelled as he shot up from the couch and ran out the front door to catch up to Chase.

Leo smirked while I let out a small sigh.

In The Lab

Me, Leo and dad walked into the lab to see Douglas in front of the big screen before looking at us.