I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. It took her a few seconds to pick up.

"I need your help,"

I went back to my office where I left Isabella. But once I got there she wasn't in my office.

I furrowed my brows and decided to search for her because I want her near me.

But then I remembered how I mentioned to her that we have a library here. I shook my head with a smile and went to our library.

When I got there, I saw Isabella walking between the shelves and looking for a book. I leaned on the doorway frame and watched her. She had her headphones in and was humming with the music.

She then tried to grab a book that was on the top shelf but she couldn't reach it because she's too short. I chuckled and walked up to her from behind.

I grabbed the book and I guess I startled her because she gasped. I looked down at her and she turned around while looking at me. "You scared me," she let out a sigh of relief while I smirked.

I handed her the book and she thanked me. She then waited while looking at me. "Are going to just stand there or are you going to let me walk back to the couch?" she asked.

I slowly leaned down to her level and removed the hair that was covering her ear and tucked them away behind her ear. "Does this give you flashbacks?"

She started thinking about it and then said "Yes it does, and if I remember correctly, I did this afterward," she punched me into my stomach causing me to fall down onto the floor while hissing.

Bella gasped and crouched down beside me. "Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm sorry. I forgot your wound. I'm sorry, Axel," she rambled and I couldn't hold it anymore. I started laughing.

She then hit my shoulder. "Fucking asshole," she stood up and walked away. "Aren't you going to help me?" I asked.

"Do it alone, asshole," she shouted,and went to the sofa. I stood up and followed her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted to mess with you," I said and wrapped my arms around her neck from behind.

She then turned around with a smile. "It's funny how fast you apologize to me. It just shows how whipped you are," she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's how it works," I said and kissed her forehead.

"Anyways, I'm going home," she said and I furrowed my brows. "Why?"

"I'm not feeling well," she mumbled. I immediately cupped her face. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm just on my period," I let out a sigh of relief. "God, I thought you're sick,"

She chuckled and grabbed her jacket. "I will see you tonight," she went on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. She was about to turn around and walked away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled back to me.

"That wasn't a kiss," I whispered. "That's a kiss," I gently placed my lips onto her and kissed her.

I slowly pulled away. "I will see you tonight," she nodded and walked away.