𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘

Start from the beginning

   Hippolyta's eyes softened, "That is something you will have to resolve though practicing." Suddenly Hippolyta's storm started to flicker and she opened her mouth to say something but there was a bright green light and she was gone.

   Eris sniffed and grabbed the map before hugging it to her chest.

   She needed to get out of here.

PRESENT

   ERIS LEWIS WAS SURE SHE WAS GOING TO DIE.

   She had many run-ins with near death experiences but being chased by a giant Cyclopes took the cake.

    "You'd think he'd run out of rocks," Percy muttered.

     "Swim for it!" Grover said.

    "I can't swim!" Eris blurted out. "I don't know how!"

Percy didn't waist a second to turn around and squat lightly, "Hop on!"

Eris blushed before she uneasily jumped on his back and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Percy plugged into the surf with Eris holding her breath.

Annabeth hung on to Clarisse's neck and tried to paddle with one hand, the wet Fleece weighing her down.

"You, young Cyclops!" Polyphemus roared. "Traitor to your kind!"

Tyson froze.

"Tyson, don't believe him!" Eris told him, "h-he doesn't know what he's talking about!"

Tyson turned and faced the older Cyclops. "I am not a traitor."

"You serve mortals!" Polyphemus shouted. "Thieving humans!" Polyphemus threw his first boulder. Tyson swatted it aside with his fist.

"Not a traitor," Tyson said. "And you are not my kind."

"Death or victory!" Polyphemus charged into the surf, but his foot was still wounded. He immediately stumbled and fell on his face. He started to get up again, spitting salt water and growling.

"Percy!" Clarisse yelled. "Come on!"

Eris looked back at her where she, Grover and Annabeth were almost to the ship with the fleece.

"Go," Tyson told them. "I will hold Big Ugly."

Eris shook her head, "Tyson, no you...you can't."

"No! He'll kill you." Percy said worriedly "We'll fight him together."

"Together," Tyson agreed.

Eris's eyes widened, "Fight? What?"

"We have to distract him!" Percy said, uncapping his sword. "Eris, just hold on!"