45 : Loner.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Woah, woah !"

Maya woke up to the sound of an excited scream coming from outside, soon followed by a giggle she knew too well.

She sat up on the mat, rubbing her eyes and grabbing her phone to check the time.

If all the members were used to use their Samsung phones, Maya was stuck on her iPhone.

She never had an Android in her whole entire life, it was too much sudden change for her.

It was already dusk, her eyebrows raising in realization.

"Did I really slept that much ?" She asked herself, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

She grabbed a vanilla latte from the fridge, taking the one with her face on it without hesitation before going outside, watching Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook smile excitedly at the sight of the small plane Hoseok has been working on since noon.

"See ! Ya-yah woke up and now it's flying !" Hoseok said, clapping in his hands excitedly.

Maya looked at him in confusion, way too asleep to realize what was clearly happening.

She walked towards the Upper House with her coffee in her hand, only to see Seokjin struggling to make sashimi.

"Did I fell asleep for two weeks or what ? Why is there such a mess everywhere ?" She asked as she walked in the Upper House, seeing it empty. "Huh ? Where is everyone ?"

She walked back out, walking towards Seokjin.

"Oppa where is everyone ?" She asked before sipping on her coffee.

"I don't know Ya-yah.." He answered.

"Do you need help ?" She asked, seeing his struggle.

"No I'm good, thanks.."

She nodded and sat at the table next to him, watching him in amazement.

In one sense, Maya should expect that from him, he had a wife and a toddler at home. But she was still impressed at how he handled things, even though he was still quite childish sometimes.

Even when he walked in with Hoseok, Jungkook and soon joined by Yoongi, she stayed outside, 'Dark red' by Steve Lacy playing on her phone as she watched the night fall, sipping on her coffee slowly to not end it too quickly.

Jungkook opened the door to go kill another fish for sashimi and saw her, immediately thinking she was sad.

He walked back inside, gasping.

"Hyungdeul, I think Noona is sad." He said, concerned.

He didn't what to do, or how to comfort her.

"Maya-yah ?" Yoongi asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah she's alone outside and she's playing a sad song." Jungkook answered, his doe eyes wide.

"Wait, I'll go." Hoseok said, wipping his hands.

He almost ran outside, sitting besides her.

He nudged her side and she gave him a small smile, sitting criss-cross on the bench.

"Are you okay ?" He asked, giving her a small smile as well.

She furrowed her eyebrows, nodding.

"Yeah.. Why ?"

"Jungkookie said you were sad." He answered, laughing at her face of disbelief.