26 : What is love ?

| Double double

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"First official date.. Damn dating another member is so fucking easy, no one will suspect."

Maya chuckled, walking besides Taehyung.

It was night time, around midnight.

Seeing that their schedules was slowly tightening, they decided to have some time together.

They din't had the same boundaries as a regular 'couple', for instance, they partly lived together already.

Heck, she even walked in on him shitting once, they knew everything about each other already, there wasn't any doubts to have, it was peaceful, and they were kind of an escape to their crazy hectic lives.

"Yeah, yeah, it's easy up until you decide to get too confident and kiss me as if there wasn't someone from Dispatch waiting for us to slip."

Taehyung chuckled, looking at Yeontan walking in front of them.

"Well they don't know that we do much more behind closed doors, so I think not kissing you on the lips is alright.. Plus now, the company will just sue them, they know better."

She sighed dreamily, looking at the stars in the sky as she leaned against the fence.

They were in a park next to Han River. It was not very popular, the only people there were drunk, or elders walking their dogs.

"We should still be careful, but let's not talk about that much more.. Can you believe we've known each other for eight years now ?"

Taehyung hummed, slightly chuckling as memories flood his mind.

"I still remember sixteen years-old Maya with her long black hair walking around the dorm and complaining about how 'messy' it was, just like a mom."

She leaned against his side, looking at the Moon reflect on the water.

"You guys were disgusting back then, remember Joonie-Oppa's cum sock ?" She asked, her face scrunching.

Taehyung bursted into laugher at the memory.

"Yeah, you were the one that found it.."

Maya chuckled, thinking about how she could've been this sock if she gave into Namjoon's horniness back then.

"Did you also have a cum sock I don't know about ?"

Taehyung suddenly blushed, peeking Maya's curiosity more.

"Oh~ Oppa do you have some dark secret nobody knows but that you're about to tell me because I'm fantastic and you love me so much ?" She said, poking his cheek.

"It's embarassing.." Taehyung said, chuckling nervously.

"No need to tell me if you don't want to, but if you do, I won't tell."

Taehyung turned to her, holding out his pinky.

"Promise ?"

She intertwined her pinky with his.

"Promise, going to the grave with me."

"I used to jerk off in your panties."

Her eyes widened, jaw falling to the ground as she looked at him, his cheeks burning red out of embarassment.

"I can explain-"

"Oppa what the fuck did you just say ? I.. Just.. Wow.."

"Listen you were the only girl I knew and not gonna lie the way you used to boss us around turned me on and-"