32 : Broken bond.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"It's good already, just add a little more bass."

Maya nodded, following Yoongi's advice and boosting the bass of the song.

With their hectic and busy schedule, BTS has been on and off between Korea and America for the past few weeks.

They all decided to sign again, even Maya.

She loved performing with her members and despite the conflicts they still had going on, they were a team, no one will ever be left behind.

She was still working on her mixtape, soon done, and Yoongi was giving her advice despite also working on his.

They had finished their schedule at the company for the day, but decided to stay a little more as Maya wanted quick advices.

It was a few days before Christmas, the cold weather not giving them any desire to go outside right now either ways.

A knock was heard on the door, the person not waiting to have authorization to answer.

"Hey Hyung." Taehyung's voice was heard, making Maya turn around.

Yoongi gave him a little head nod, sitting in a foetus position on the comfy couch.

He heavily thought about asking Maya the brand, wondering why it was so damn comfortable.

"I'm heading home Princess, is it going to take you long ?" Taehyung asked the girl.

"Almost finished, you can wait here if you want."

He nodded and sat criss-cross next to Yoongi, the older confused.

"Do you two live together ?" He asked, pointing his finger back and forth between the two of them.

"Unofficially, I don't know when was the last time I saw my house." Maya answered, still focused on what she was doing.

Yoongi's face coated with a faint smile of pride.

He has been there since the beginning, and seeing how they were slowly getting more and more serious made him proud that they didn't gave up of each other with all the shit they've been through just to be together.

Heck, he'll force them to make up if they ever break up.

"And.. How serious is your relationship ?"

Taehyung chuckled in embarassment, throwing his head back.

"Hyung what are those questions ?" He asked, laughing the shyness away.

"You sound like my dad Oppa.." Maya chuckled, focusing on her task.

"What ? I'm just asking, you two have been reckless these past weeks so I want to know.. If there's a scandal, I want to be sure it won't break your relationship."

As if they had a reality check, Maya and Taehyung went silent, frowning.

Realistically, what would they do if their relationship led to a scandal ?

"It's very serious Hyung, not some type of joke." Taehyung spoke in a low voice, ruffling his hair.

"Very serious how ?" Yoongi pushed around, wanting to be sure.

"Very serious like I want to introduce a girlfriend to my parents." Taehyung answered, looking at Maya.

Her hair was bleached blond in preparation for the next comeback, her hair permed since long enough to allow that.