33 : Eunseo ?

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

It was already the twenty-third of December.

Despite being close to Christmas, Idols didn't have a break just yet, and BTS was no exception.

All the members were doing separate things, the comeback was near and they had different activities in America, so every one was more or less busy.

Maya, her, was practicing alone.

She felt like she was rusting, and all the food Taehyung was making her eat started to show up on the scale.

She planned to practice to boost her cardio an then workout for about fifteen minutes in the practice room before going to her studio to work on music peacefully.

She was a little jet-lagged, so she used this time late at night to be productive.

The door of the practice room opened, the person entering surprising her.

"Oh.. Jimin-Oppa isn't here." Maya said, looking at Eunseo.

"I know.. I came to see you actually."

Maya focused all of her energy to be as nice as she could, remembering Yoongi's words.

She was someone Jimin cared about, and if he covered her relationship during their MAMA performance, she could at least do that for him.

"About ?"

Eunseo walked closer to Maya, the girl tying up her blond wavy hair as she looked at Eunseo, sweat dripping down her neck all the way to the crack of her breasts, pressed one against the other in her sports bra.

She was wearing baggy sweatpants with that, the heater of the practice room being enough for her to not feel cold.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Maya-yah ?" Eunseo asked with big eyes.

As she came closer, Maya noticed her outfit.

She clearly looked like she was here for Jimin, the red mini-dress in the freezing weather giving away the hint, without talking about the deep v-neck.

Eunseo was far from Maya's large chest, more on the average side.

"I don't." Maya answered, still on the defensive.

She didn't know who this girl was or where she came from, but her presence in the practice room started to make her feel uncomfortable, especially the fact that there was no one around.

Eunseo hummed at that, stopping in her tracks at a foot away from Maya, who took a step back.

"Then are you jealous of what I have with Jimin-Oppa ?"

Maya furrowed her eyebrows.

"No you can have him I don't care, look I don't know what you want but Jimin isn't here." She said firmly, feeling like her patience was being tested.

Eunseo raised her eyebrows, a little chuckle escaping her mouth.

"I wasn't talking about Jimin.. I was talking about you, Eonnie.. Do you want me ?"

Eunseo reached her arm towards Maya, but the blondie slapped her hand away.

"Eunseo-ssi-"

"I know you don't like me, but I love you Eonnie, Oppa didn't tell you ?" Eunseo chuckled, cocking her head. "I love you so, so~ much.."

"I'm not gay, and even if I was I'm not attracted to you or whatsoever."

Maya tried to keep calm, but inside she was panicking.